Why are you still with Sprint?

legion125

I stick with them for unlimited unmonitored data (AT&T sends notices for tethering and therefore monitors you) as well as the family plan pricing that enables all of us to have smart phones (where only I used to have one).

I had compiled a Sprint Employee Discount list a while back and still keep it updated (providing folks tell me of any change) .

A to M

and

N to Z

I myself only get 19% working with the City of NY, 4 lines total, but I don't know if the discount is applied to one line or all 4. I need to check on that.

TS

• Like 4

I had compiled a Sprint Employee Discount list a while back and still keep it updated (providing folks tell me of any change) .

A to M

and

N to Z

I myself only get 19% working with the City of NY, 4 lines total, but I don't know if the discount is applied to one line or all 4. I need to check on that.

TS

for my discount, it was primary line only. I think they all are.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

• Like 2

for my discount, it was primary line only. I think they all are.

Yup, Pretty sure you're right about that Scott... That's what I'm getting.. 25% off the primary line (which is 25% off $110).

A to M

and

N to Z

TS

So it was you who made this list... I've used it many times.. Such a great reference, TS. Thank You!!

• Like 2

A to M

and

N to Z

TS

AOL also provides a 25% discount for having an aim.com email address.

So it was you who made this list... I've used it many times.. Such a great reference, TS. Thank You!!

Yeah its me. It originally started in bits and pieces from numerous posts in sites like slickdeals, howardforums, androidforums, etc etc and I gathered all of them and put them in one place. At one point it got so big to managed that I added two other editors to help out.

AOL also provides a 25% discount for having an aim.com email address.

I believe I grouped AOL discount in with the Time Warner Cable listing, but just in case, I just added a separate AOL one that you just mentioned.

Thanks

• Like 1

I believe I grouped AOL discount in with the Time Warner Cable listing, but just in case, I just added a separate AOL one that you just mentioned.

Thanks

AOL is now no longer part of Time Warner, and it took over 2 years for Sprint to split AOL employees to their own discount, which is weird.

• Like 1

Back when I started the list, that link was brought up and back then and even now, my work address (which by the way is for the city of new york) does not recognize my organization, so it may not work for everyone. Although they do provide a phone number to call and have it set up manually over the phone.

TS

• Like 1

Price is only good if you are in an area with good enough speeds to use the unlimited data. Otherwise the extra few dollers for superior service is worth it in my opinion. I am lucky to have great Sprint 3G coverage but would love to have a solid 4G. All in due time, I have managed this far on 3G only.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 via tapatalk

Simple:

SERO_Premium_500.jpg

Been with 'em for over a decade, I detest Big Red and the Death Star, and the Magenta T-Mob I'm really not familiar enough with.

I have an excellent "World Phone" that meets my needs and while Sprint's 3G in my area is very slow in my area at this time, NV is coming...

In other words, I have no need to change, and the price is absolutely right.

• Like 2

Been with 'em for over a decade, I detest Big Red and the Death Star, and the Magenta T-Mob I'm really not familiar enough with.

I have an excellent "World Phone" that meets my needs and while Sprint's 3G in my area is very slow in my area at this time, NV is coming...

In other words, I have no need to change, and the price is absolutely right.

Yeah I would have stuck it out too if I was paying $40 a month.

• Like 1

I'm with sprint because

-i always go for the underdog(most people would think tmobile, but they suck...literally suck)

-i believe in sprint as a company and as a fine institution of american ingenuity, that helped build the american telecom industry (omg that was cheesy)

-crappy credit lol