Network Vision/LTE - Cleveland/NE Ohio Market

Ianmac23

This is all very exciting because I didn't think we'll see Sprint LTE in Cleveland until next year.  I mapped out on Sensorly a few streets by that 480 Exit.  Picked up max speed of 33 Mbps.  From farthest point I got 7 Mbps.  I recommend LTE Discovery app too for alerts.  Turn it on if you're in potential LTE area.  I'll try to map out more soon. http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

I live in Warrensville Heights where I normally would have full bars. Ever since Saturday I've been roaming at home. Would this have anything to do with a tower being worked on or something? It's quite annoying because it keeps switching from roaming to not and when it does my calls immediately drop.

My passenger got a brief 4G hit on her S3 while we were driving west down big creek parkway in Parma Heights just after the Stumph Rd intersection this past Sunday afternoon. I checked my Photon Q on the spot and when we got back to my apartment (which is a half mile away) and nothing. It won't hurt to have it around my house if it's quicker than my WiFi but they desperately need to get moving on it downtown. I get to work at 7:30a and 3G works great, 100+ kbps and low latency until about 8:30a and the network is flooded the rest of the day.. spotty at best and barely at all between 12:00p and 2:00p. Keep trying Sprint...

*bump*

Any word/evidence of LTE moving east across Cleveland?  It's 2 minutes from my house right now, and that's driving me nuts, but it seems like they're doing the west-side suburbs first.  Looking at Sensorly, it seems like Brooklyn and North Olmsted are going to meet soon (LTE-signal-wise).

*bump*

Any word/evidence of LTE moving east across Cleveland? It's 2 minutes from my house right now, and that's driving me nuts, but it seems like they're doing the west-side suburbs first. Looking at Sensorly, it seems like Brooklyn and North Olmsted are going to meet soon (LTE-signal-wise).

No need to bump things.

They are working where backhaul is available. No area is really first.

No need to bump things.

They are working where backhaul is available. No area is really first.

Do you mean where vendors have ran new backhaul for sprint? Co located sites already have backhaul that sprint can most likely use.

A whole slew of Cleveland LTE is up and running. You guys are around the tune of 13 towers now. Happy Mapping :) Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah 7 LTE updates around Cleveland. You guys better get to it!

Canton, New Philadelphia, and Salem too!

I wish Youngstown would get some upgrades. I got caught in between Cleveland and Pittsburg with the WiMax rollout, and I don't want a repeat of that!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

caught some LTE in maple last night. northfield and rockside... stretches mostly thru the southgate area... things are starting to look up for the east siders.

Edited by ImTiME