LG G2 -- the first Sprint tri band LTE handset (was "LG Optimus G2")

Thai

I wonder if the Google Edition ROM will be an easy swap into the regular version once you're rooted.

That seems to be the case with the both GS4 and HTC One GPE phone's.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

My wife and I ordered two last night form Best Buy (pretty hard to pass up $100 and $50 gift card).

We didn't have line items stating that there was a gift card on our purchase (we bought separately to ensure we both got gift cards).

Can anyone else confirm that their online purchases didn't have a gift card line item?

My wife and I ordered two last night form Best Buy (pretty hard to pass up $100 and $50 gift card).

We didn't have line items stating that there was a gift card on our purchase (we bought separately to ensure we both got gift cards).

Can anyone else confirm that their online purchases didn't have a gift card line item?

There was no mention of the gift card in the order confirmation for me. I just keep checking my email to see if it comes.

I'm guessing you won't get the gift card code until the product ships.

I read the fine print of the deal, it said within 14 business days.  

Now that could mean 14 business days after it ships.

But is that within 14 days of payment, which I believe occurs just before it ships? I haven't read it myself. But it would be nice if they did give the gift card before the device ships.

Unfortunately, Best Buy doesn't seem to have an accessories available for the G2, so the gift card is of small concern for me. I am more pleased with paying the same as someone activating a new line with Sprint. It has always bothered me having to pay double the price for an upgrade compared to someone coming off the street.

But is that within 14 days of payment, which I believe occurs just before it ships? I haven't read it myself. But it would be nice if they did give the gift card before the device ships.

Best Buy charged me as soon as I placed my order on Friday.

Did they fully charge you or just put a hold for the amount of the order? The transaction still shows as Pending on my Chase credit card, for example.

Did they fully charge you or just put a hold for the amount of the order? The transaction still shows as Pending on my Chase credit card, for example.

It's showing as pending for me as well, but with the holiday yesterday, I am not surprised by that.

• Like 1

I bought out my Sprint contract for early upgrade eligibility, then used my Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver certificates to go with the klan of white G2 pre orders.  White power!

:P

AJ

• Like 5

I bought out my Sprint contract for early upgrade eligibility, then used my Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver certificates to go with the klan of white G2 pre orders. White power!

AJ

Yay! AJ and I will have the same phone! Except I got the black version. Ying Yang

I bought out my Sprint contract for early upgrade eligibility, then used my Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver certificates to go with the klan of white G2 pre orders.  White power!

AJ

Are you pure enough for the White one? 

AJ

How do you do the sprint contract buyout?

• Like 1

Are you pure enough for the White one? 

You do not question the "purity" of the Grand Dragon.

AJ

White power!

I bought out my Sprint contract for early upgrade eligibility, then used my Best Buy Reward Zone Premier Silver certificates to go with the klan of white G2 pre orders. White power!

AJ

AJ

Are you gonna swap back and forth between your previous handset? Or will you just be ONE OF US with the G2?

When we met I saw no fire.

-Will

The Grand Dragon is also the Grand Wizard. You do not question -- unless you are one if those who supports phone miscegenation.

AJ

The authorization will fall off until they actually ship the item.  Best Buy put an auth through on my card when I pre-ordered the xbox one for the full amount, but it dropped off after a few days.

The Grand Dragon is also the Grand Wizard. You do not question -- unless you are one if those who supports phone miscegenation.

AJ

I did not question your skills Master AJ-WWAN, I do not discriminate against phone co-mingling.

However, once you go black you come running back (finger prints).

-Will 

qe9asybe.jpgMav. :cool:Sent from Torchwood

I bought that same case for my wife's G2. She likes the Commuter that she has had on her 3D. I just don't trust the level of protection compared to the Defender that I have on mine.

I bought that same case for my wife's G2. She likes the Commuter that she has had on her 3D. I just don't trust the level of protection compared to the Defender that I have on mine.

I don't like the defenders because the rubber shell starts to gets loose and not fit around the hard piece all the way. Also the parts that cover the ports start to tear up also.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4