Keep a Word, Drop a Word #4

S4GRU

Parts & accessories

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Body Suit

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• I don't disagree entirely but a lot of the really rural coverage (like where I grew up) still has little or no competition.  There is a lot of overlap but there are also a number of unique sites that will help things. But also, the fact is that a lot of the rural T-Mobile coverage is still "map filler" coverage that doesn't actually provide reliable service.  This will help. https://imgur.com/a/LRWF3FO Using where I grew up as an example, magenta is T-Mobile, blue is US Cellular, and gold are unique sites Shentel planned but didn't get a chance to construct before the buyout derailed things. - Trip
    • It feels really late for Tmo to buying USC now. They overbuilt so much of their area.  It's not a bad move. But it would have provided much more unique coverage earlier and would have captured more USC customers who have since churned. Probably a lot churned to Tmo as they have overbuilt them.  Robert
    • Sept security update is available, just in time for October.  I thought they would skip it, since they had a big one in Sept and it's almost Oct 
    • I use wireless charging whenever possible so as to minimize issues like this.