Speedtest.net 3.4.0 for iOS (was Speedtest.net 3.0)

MacinJosh

Anyone discover the Easter egg in the speedtest app yet? :-)

You mean about the cat? I found that about 2 weeks ago on the iPhone version, and meant to record a video of it and upload it online.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yup! Took me over a year to finally figure out the gesture to get it.

So...what hand gesture do you use to reveal the pussy? That would be an amazing piece of information to have and I may never have to leave the house again.

• Like 1

So...what hand gesture do you use to reveal the pussy? That would be an amazing piece of information to have and I may never have to leave the house again.

lol...Just do a speed test and then pull the speedometer down and an image and message will be revealed. Keep pulling it down to reveal new images and messages.

Anyone discover the Easter egg in the speedtest app yet? :-)

New version of speedtest app 3.0 for android is available now on google play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zwanoo.android.speedtest

Hooray, now we are going to have thousands of people running terabytes worth of speed tests for no other reason than to play with the updated app.

AJ

• Like 1

Hooray, now we are going to have thousands of people running terabytes worth of speed tests for no other reason than to play with the updated app.

AJ

And well within their right, too!

I meant the cat o.o

I have the new version. Its really nice.

-Luis

I have the cat, there are several different pictures, and yes sometimes you get nothing. Keep trying it.

I usually test with the Atlanta or Miami Comcast servers to get the fastest speeds,but 3.0  doesn't seem to save your last used server like it used to. It defaults to Jacksonville every time I open it now.

Washington DC used to be one of the fastest speed test servers (thanks NSA!), but looks like new app won't let me select it, either due to distance or its no longer on the list.

edit, also it does not seem to indicate evdo/ehrpd/lte any more on the results list details

• 5 months later...

Speedtest for iPhone was updated to 3.2 yesterday, bringing along with it a much needed feature: Dynamically changing speed gauge to compensate for speeds above 50Mbps! That's right, it now can adjust itself when your speedtest goes over 50Mbps.

iDownloadBlog has a nice little writeup on it on their website: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/03/12/speedtest-app-ipad/

Now the question is: when will the Android version get it's update? Hopefully sooner than later, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Speedtest for iPhone was updated to 3.2 yesterday, bringing along with it a much needed feature: Dynamically changing speed gauge to compensate for speeds above 50Mbps! That's right, it now can adjust itself when your speedtest goes over 50Mbps.

iDownloadBlog has a nice little writeup on it on their website: http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/03/12/speedtest-app-ipad/

Now the question is: when will the Android version get it's update? Hopefully sooner than later, that's for sure.

I love it. The ping animation is actually smooth now, and I like the splash screen at startup. I would love to see that new dynamic speedometer in action. Unfortunately, we can't get b41, and I just downgraded my home ISP, which used to run at 53mbps :/ Nice upgrade.

• Like 1