Network Vision/LTE - East Texas Market (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Shreveport, Monroe)

whfd930

is it actually live? Or is it like the false 4g sites near mineola and just west of tyler

Only curiosity can tell.

Well I don't know, I won't be able to tell, because of a mis type of my account number while paying, it has caused me to "temporarily" lose service. Human mistakes are the worst when you need them not to happen

Ok heres the test and tower lol I always mess up when attaching pics but anyway no LTE. Its right off of W. Front Street in between the Rose Garden and Glenwood. I'll drive by again tomorrow but this tower is about .4 miles from my job so next week if 4G goes live i should know 1st hand.

post-1774-0-10913300-1374275178_thumb.jpg

post-1774-0-02437900-1374275215_thumb.png

• Like 1

Ok heres the test and tower lol I always mess up when attaching pics but anyway no LTE. Its right off of W. Front Street in between the Rose Garden and Glenwood. I'll drive by again tomorrow but this tower is about .4 miles from my job so next week if 4G goes live i should know 1st hand.

how about those 3g speeds tho
  • Like 1

how about those 3g speeds tho

I figured it was to good to be true -_- darn haha. I think the south tyler ones will light up soon though.

Only curiosity can tell.

Hey I think there is a site in downtown tyler, I get full bars and really great speeds usually, is there a "ghost" tower that is not showing up in the systems?

Hey I think there is a site in downtown tyler, I get full bars and really great speeds usually, is there a "ghost" tower that is not showing up in the systems?

Well all I know is this site I took pics of is 3g/4g accepted and it is the only site on the Spreadsheet in Tyler with accepted 4G

Only way to know is by the 1x and EV PNs. Me and another local mapped these out several years ago on a Google Maps project . Sad thing is I have most of them memorized along with my LTE IDs. Geekkkkk.

Only way to know is by the 1x and EV PNs. Me and another local mapped these out several years ago on a Google Maps project . Sad thing is I have most of them memorized along with my LTE IDs. Geekkkkk.

Dang. Well I have learned working a lot with numbers repetitively you memorize them easier.

I dont see any information about any sites downtown. I could be wrong but I think I know what building it is, just a little too high too see the panels

Well all I know is this site I took pics of is 3g/4g accepted and it is the only site on the Spreadsheet in Tyler with accepted 4G

I was told there was a "mess up" one they accidentally marked ar 4g accepted, but changed the next day. Maybe they are testing them ?

Dang. Well I have learned working a lot with numbers repetitively you memorize them easier.

I dont see any information about any sites downtown. I could be wrong but I think I know what building it is, just a little too high too see the panels

Anyone else been able to check it out yet? 

im going back by the location I checked Friday to see if I can catch some Lte

make sure to do a full airplane toggle, just to make sure.

yea I have the LTE discovery app

I dont think it worked for the galaxy. I know it didnt work for me. Maybe the note 2 works

im headed back to the site right now

Any luck? I noticed the site has had 3 speed upgrades, and the one in south tyler that was the 'mess" up had three upgrades when it went 4g accepted, then back to 4g

No Lte signal found

I bet it is in the testing phase, maybe it is being tested at night. If I get a chance next week I can try to find a signal at night

I believe there are issues with some towers. I am not picking up signal from a tower 4 miles away. But from a tower 16 miles away! I have baffled everyone I have contacted at sprint today. Tower must be having issues, sector might be down.

How about those pings and speeds? All on 3g as well! I tried to go to the 4g accepted site in tyler. Almost no data. .03 mbps up and down. 250ms+ ping. Must be something. Just that site having issues

Screenshot_2013-07-25-02-20-10.png