Network Vision/LTE - East Texas Market (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Shreveport, Monroe)

whfd930

It says it is a 3g/4g accepted site on the spreadsheet. But not the main maps

Then it will probably stay donut until signed off on. I had two near me pop up 2 months as donuts before even being accepted.

Then it will probably stay donut until signed off on. I had two near me pop up 2 months as donuts before even being accepted.

I think it is accepted. Does accepted mean it is signed off?

Well I found a 4th donut site, no clue as to which or where the site is. But did map out some of north loop 323. The site on north tyler let me connect a little ways away, but not close to it. Kept the signal enough to map it north and verify the location. You can see the 3 sites(2 donuts) on sensorly now. The darkest purple shades are around where the site is.

Something strange this AM in Atlanta (TX). My NID changed from 5 to 311. I am also getting a new BID. Does this mean new equipment?

maybe a tower or sector is down and you are getting put on another one

It seems to be that the Tyler area has came to a slow spot. Several towers have been down ,mainly the one on 155 and the loop. Supposedly fixed today. Hoping it was upgrades in prep of 4g acceptance

The 3g/4g accepted tower outside Marshall must be in donut mode. It's not broadcasting LTE.

it is. Been like that for awhile

Must be an error somewhere as I don't see any 4G sites in Marshall, TX on the data I have.

It might be listed under the city of Woodlawn

City name doesn't matter. All about the Lat and Lon. All 3g sites when I looked.

Is the site on cr192/old noonday road still 3g only? It is not in donut mode , It has LTE all the way in the -70's, no disconnects, or no hand offs needed