Network Vision/LTE - East Texas Market (Longview, Tyler, Texarkana, Shreveport, Monroe)

whfd930

Really??? can you take a speed test when you pick it up again? I should be going to Dallas soon so hopefully I can test it there.

I would, but the sites here are old clearwire sites and haven't been upgraded to 8t8r and aren't utilizing an upgraded backhaul so I'd hate to under-represent B41. Just wanted to shoot down the notion that the new iPhones don't prefer the spark network. With B41 and the new B26 popping up here, my phone hardly goes to B25.

In dallas ive seen up to 72mbps down, and 15mbps up. Works great in some places, not sp in others.

Really?? Wow. According to the sprint website the whole metroplex should have it..

I would, but the sites here are old clearwire sites and haven't been upgraded to 8t8r and aren't utilizing an upgraded backhaul so I'd hate to under-represent B41. Just wanted to shoot down the notion that the new iPhones don't prefer the spark network. With B41 and the new B26 popping up here, my phone hardly goes to B25.

Band 26 Is just now popping up in SA? Wow. Longview (which is a LOT smaller) has had it since early summer.. But I've yet to pick up B41. Heck, We had clearwire in Longview but never got 4G WiMax so I guess those tower will be last to be upgraded to B41 since clearwire got bought out in 2012?

Really?? Wow. According to the sprint website the whole metroplex should have it..

Band 26 Is just now popping up in SA? Wow. Longview (which is a LOT smaller) has had it since early summer.. But I've yet to pick up B41. Heck, We had clearwire in Longview but never got 4G WiMax so I guess those tower will be last to be upgraded to B41 since clearwire got bought out in 2012?

longview and Tyler got band 26 before Dallas. The sites in Longview are clear wire expedience sites, which give a 3G experience. They are setup as protection sites. Once 8t8rs gets installed by Nokia they will be tossed, as most are colocated on sprint sites. But won't happen for several month to a year.