S4GRU Sponsor map

Heck, I thought this was going to be a map of Sponsors... Really! :)

(I don't know why, but thought it might be interesting to see how the Sponsors are spread out.)

That actually sounds like a pretty awesome idea. I'd love to know who my fellow NYC Sponsors are as well.

• Like 1

(I don't know why, but thought it might be interesting to see how the Sponsors are spread out.)

You want to see our sponsors spread out? Eww.

AJ

• Like 10

Heck, I thought this was going to be a map of Sponsors... Really! :)

Nice "new"avatar Tomas

• 3 months later...

What's the password

Hahahahahaha... It's...

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

S4GRU Sponsor. For members who donate money through PayPal to S4GRU to help fund the costs of Sprint 4G Rollout Updates, you get the S4GRU Sponsor title for six months from your last donation. Once you donate $100 or more in total, you get the title indefinitely and upgraded to Premier Sponsor (see below). S4GRU Sponsors get:
  • Access to the S4GRU Sponsors Forum (contents subject to change, but includes some interactive maps)
  • Allow profile customizations
  • Larger profile photos (up to 250x250)
  • Can edit forum posts up to six hours after posting (incognito)
  • No limitations on auto signatures
  • Not subject to flood control timeouts
  • Store up to 250 Private Messages
  • No daily limit on Private Messages
  • Up to 10 People allowed in a Personal Message
  • Can view who gave you reputation points
  • Unlimited inline notifications

S4GRU Premier Sponsor. S4GRU Sponsors who donate $100 or more in total, get to keep the title indefinitely and you also get in addition to the benefits of the S4GRU Sponsor above:

• Access to the S4GRU Premier Sponsor Forum (contents subject to change, but includes NV schedule maps for many markets)
  • Bypass word filters
  • Can post HTML in posts
  • No limit to number of people allowed in a Personal Message
  • Unlimited PM storage
  • Allow attachments in PM's
  • Allow unlimited amounts of reputation points to be given
  • Larger profile photos (up to 250x400)
  • Can edit forum posts at any time (incognito)
  • Can soft delete own posts
  • Avoids any moderation queues

• Like 1

Have no money ��

That is a problem, if you become an active, contributing member, then I'm sure someone would sponsor you. This site is 100% funded by the admin S4GRU and it's member donations, without those, the lights would go out pretty quickly.

Skip your next beer at the bar or latte and throw $10 here, well worth the investment.

• Like 2

That is a problem, if you become an active, contributing member, then I'm sure someone would sponsor you. This site is 100% funded by the admin S4GRU and it's member donations, without those, the lights would go out pretty quickly.

Skip your next beer at the bar or latte and throw $10 here, well worth the investment.

Haha I'm a kid. No job or credit card

Haha I'm a kid. No job or credit card

1. Mow some lawns, shovel some snow, babysit some kids, walk some dogs, etc.

2. Go to the bank, get a prepaid visa card.

3. Donate

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

• Like 3

I find it excruciatingly difficult to locate the current LTE map every time I come.

I am a sponsor. Is it moved every now and then to discourage direct linking or what?

Not sure what you're talking about, it's always in the same place. You may consider bookmarking it?

Really though, what do you mean? It's in the same thread all the time, and that thread is actually pinned to the top of the interactive maps forum. Is it that hard to find?

Yes I looked at that one, its not the same. That is the network vision map. Not what I need. I want to view the LTE status map.

Really though, what do you mean? It's in the same thread all the time, and that thread is actually pinned to the top of the interactive maps forum. Is it that hard to find?

Ok, this is what I found, but its different from the other map I have used which had the 800MHz and other tower descriptors attached... thanks for your input

http://s4gru.com......lte-cities/

NV Sites Complete. That is the thread you want. Been the same one the whole time.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean "LTE Status." NV Sites Complete is as close as I can figure.

Yep that was it. I don't know why is it always so hard for me to find, it always feels buried in the site.