Network Vision/LTE - East Michigan Market (Detroit/Flint/Ann Arbor/Tri-Cities)

ReyBanz

I connected to it as well two nights ago, but could not reproduce a connection on the way out today.

http://imgur.com/w4zQJ1h

http://imgur.com/4qGbAoQ

http://imgur.com/PuNbk3l

http://imgur.com/eldFVKl

http://imgur.com/R1lKB52

I haven't had any issue connecting to B41 in Hartland the last few days. Here is a speed test I ran as I was passing through Hartland a little earlier:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/1031337511

• Like 1

Were you able to get witch LTE bands, if any the new site was signaling out?

I drove by this site this morning. 3G only at this time. No Band 41 antennas are installed on the tower. It does somewhat help fill in a coverage gap in the rural area between Fenton, Holly and Highland. 

I drove by this site this morning. 3G only at this time. No Band 41 antennas are installed on the tower. It does somewhat help fill in a coverage gap in the rural area between Fenton, Holly and Highland.

I picked up 2500 in Highland while I was there last week. Shuffled through my logs, it was not the site in Hartland if I remember by the gci. I'll check it out when I get in tonight and msg you the lat long and all that. But, I was on Leanord Lake so that puts it in that area.

Also, do you guys got a premiere section in the works?

• Like 1

I picked up 2500 in Highland while I was there last week. Shuffled through my logs, it was not the site in Hartland if I remember by the gci. I'll check it out when I get in tonight and msg you the lat long and all that. But, I was on Leanord Lake so that puts it in that area.

Also, do you guys got a premiere section in the works?

I know the Hartland site has microwave backhaul back to the site at Hickory Ridge Rd but Hickory Ridge doesn't have B41 installed yet. So I can tell you its not that one. My travels currently take me out to the Lansing area but I'm thinking soon I'll be doing more travel to Farmington/Novi through Highland.  I'm not current with what's going on in those areas and Milford, Brighton, etc. 

As for a Michigan thread in Premier, we don't have one yet but we could really use one. There aren't but a handful of Michigan premier members hanging around and probably a handful more lurkers. Mr Zorbatron is a knowledgable resource amd lives in the market. He had a map for the NV1.0 rollout. Michigan is more or less a mature market and we lost a lot of participation when the E/W Michigan market neared 100% completion. I will certainly provide what info and assistance I can if someone takes charge of getting a spreadsheet together but I don't really have the time to head up the project. B41 is spreading like wildfire in Michigan now and we could use more members doing a little tower hunting as well.  

• Like 2

This is my market and every time I try to subscribe to this thread it doesn't happen. So I search for each time I want updates.

Been happening to me since Day 1. I'm successfully subscribed to W Michigan but all I have to do is manually check the Market forum and see if anything new is posted in E Michigan. No big.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know is anyone has noticed, but I noticed today as I was on my way to the Jets/Bills game, in Detroit. What I noticed was Band 41 TD-LTE at around West Chicago Ave. and I-94. Just thought I'd give an update on the area, also, I noticed it on my way to the Michigan State/Rutgers game, somewhere at around 15 minutes prior to arrival to the game.

This was North-East Ann Arbor on a Sunday afternoon....

B41?

Most likely, there is more and more B41 in Ann Arbor. The best way to always know is by using Signal Check or LTE Discovery apps. I bought them both, they are great apps when just driving around or exploring.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Most likely, there is more and more B41 in Ann Arbor. The best way to always know is by using Signal Check or LTE Discovery apps. I bought them both, they are great apps when just driving around or exploring.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Those are the exact apps that I use, especially when I'm in a car.

• Like 2

Don't know if anyone else has noticed, but as I was on my way to the Burger Spot in Plymouth, I noticed Band 41 TD-LTE in the downtown area. Between Lilly and Forest Ave, on Ann Arbor Trail. Just checking in with an LTE update.

• Like 2

Hello, 

So i work in saginaw MI 48604 on the corner of Tittibawassee and Michigan ave. I am on LTE and am only getting 0.09 MBS Download speeds. I am not the only one experiencing this and have checked multiple spint devices of co-workers and the same is happening. I tested a Nexus 5 running 5.0, Samsung galaxy s5, iphone 5c, and a Note 4 and all were getting roughly the same DL speeds. I called sprint they opened a ticket and are saying that the tower is fine and there is nothing they can do???? 

Hello, 

So i work in saginaw MI 48604 on the corner of Tittibawassee and Michigan ave. I am on LTE and am only getting 0.09 MBS Download speeds. I am not the only one experiencing this and have checked multiple spint devices of co-workers and the same is happening. I tested a Nexus 5 running 5.0, Samsung galaxy s5, iphone 5c, and a Note 4 and all were getting roughly the same DL speeds. I called sprint they opened a ticket and are saying that the tower is fine and there is nothing they can do???? 

Are you inside of a highly dense building?

No, this is happening outside as well, i was literally on the corner of Michigan and Titabawassee and was only getting 0.10mbs download

There's nothing I can tell you, other than it may be a tower issue that they've yet to figure out. It happens sometimes.

Another report of Band 41 TD-LTE Between Eckles Rd. and Newburgh, on Plymouth Rd., while with my dad, dropping my younger sister off at her friends. Band 41 came in and out pretty quick, so I'm not sure what was up, but it popped up on the LTE Discovery app. I'm a bit obsessed with this kind of stuff, so expect a lot of updates as I'm out and about.

• Like 3

75% of the towers within the Fenton zip code have B41 operational. One site had B41 go live within about 2 weeks of antennas going up. B41 just got put up on a tower in the Highland area last week and twice now I have seen fiber trucks leaving that site. Novi, Wixom, Farmington still needs some help. I was in Howell proper last Saturday and noticed a 2nd site with B41 live. If there is a prioritization for B41 rollout then it hasn't affected anything in my area. This is spreading like wildfire. 

• Like 1