Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, almost a month without any posts... I'm still waiting on the two towers nearest to my house to be upgraded :(

Those are the two near me. I don't know about San Francisco and San Pedro (permit was issued in May) but Wyoming and Harper is done (permit issued same time as other). Look at the schedule maps in the premier for the dates. Very encouraging for those and other sites in far northeast heights. Also it will help when the Hoffmantown tower is 4g as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 64GB using Tapatalk

Stats update:

Albuquerque

84% of sites accepted (increase of 1%)

63% LTE accepted (increase of 2%)

55% 8001x accepted

Rio Rancho

77% of sites accepted (increase of 8%)

62% LTE accepted

54% 8001x accepted

New tidbit for interest into becoming Premier Sponsors:

Schedules have been released for all of the Albuquerque market (ABQ, Santa Fe, El Paso, etc...) for all 307 sites for remaining technologies to be accepted (i.e., 3G, Band 25 4G, Voice 1x 800) and new technologies (i.e., Band 26 800 LTE and Band 41 2.5/2.6Ghz LTE)

-Out of the 307 sites in the ABQ market, there is something scheduled by Sprint on 79% of the market.  Donate and support the site!. Review the towers used the most and when to expect changes!

• Like 1

I noticed a 4th ruu's mounted recently on the coors and Rio bravo site, what would the 4th one be for? It originally had three.

For an extra carrier high capacity site. A lot of sites in NE Heights have this.

Was on my way home and checking my signal as I pass the tower before my house and LTE popped up on the screen.  So finally it is back on the east side of cruces.  Haven't gone out to see if the other towers are transmitting but will do that soon.  Band 25.  I was getting 3up/down and 800 ping on sensorly, but 50ping on ookla. Dismal LTE speeds, but WAY better than 0 3g speeds!

• Like 2

Was on my way home and checking my signal as I pass the tower before my house and LTE popped up on the screen. So finally it is back on the east side of cruces. Haven't gone out to see if the other towers are transmitting but will do that soon. Band 25. I was getting 3up/down and 800 ping on sensorly, but 50ping on ookla. Dismal LTE speeds, but WAY better than 0 3g speeds!

Never count on Sensorly for accurate ping. Yowzer.

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk

Yeah, if the ping was that bad, I wouldn't be getting the up and down results as fast as I was.  ill be way more excited if when I go out all of cruces has lte.  I don't use cell connection at home of course.

• Like 1

I am amazed that sprint hasn't started band 26 yet. Crazy.

Went up to Santa Fe couple of days ago and the network was really good. Most likely bc no one has sprint there. Still no LTE which boggles my mind.

I am amazed that sprint hasn't started band 26 yet. Crazy.

Went up to Santa Fe couple of days ago and the network was really good. Most likely bc no one has sprint there. Still no LTE which boggles my mind.

CenturyLink is the backhaul provider there, for sure.

Using Nexus 5 on Tapatalk