Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Heard that as well, but it is unclear to what the investment will be. Will it be actual upgrades will it be just getting the tower ready for the upgrades... who knows! Now if you are sure about that then ill take your word for it.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

What is "getting the tower ready for upgrades"? The towers are already ready for upgrades. 

are you sure tho, that Sprint will make some investments by this summer here?

Lets dissect yet again.

1. The towers are already upgraded for the need of Band 41 (base station is already in place and fiber to tower). All that is needed is to add a carrier card and new antennae with RRUs.  If you were premier, you would see that Las Vegas got band 41 deployment over a short period of time (month or two) and the results are shown in the 1H2016 Rootmetrics report. No second band 25 carrier or band 26 and Sprint won the speed race.

2. If Sprint is not working (which is obviously is not) find the other carrier that works for you. Seriously.

• Like 1

If Sprint is not working (which is obviously is not) find the other carrier that works for you. Seriously.

Just about to say this. Getting kind of annoying hearing the same thing over and over, but with different words.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Was down at UTEP today. Got some good speed there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, sprint added some additional capacity there for the pope's visit we just recently had! They had a big event at utep about 50 thousand ppl attended

Yes, sprint added some additional capacity there for the pope's visit we just recently had! They had a big event at utep about 50 thousand ppl attended

The only thing they could have done was a temporary COW setup but I have a hard time believing they brought one in just for the pope.

So it is sprint equipment....the lady on the phone told me it's a sprint tower site, but she said it's not a live site..i wonder why??

Nothing against customer support, but more often than not, when it comes to network specifics they don't really know anything. 

Yes

Just one more question...im still learning a lot....there are 2 towers that are close to my home.. which is the tower that i just uploaded and this one im posting now 8896c20985ff88a208545ab7f9083cf6.jpg the towers are about 1.2 miles apart from each other... could it be true that at times there could be a waterfall effect?

Just one more question...im still learning a lot....there are 2 towers that are close to my home.. which is the tower that i just uploaded and this one im posting now the towers are about 1.2 miles apart from each other... could it be true that at times there could be a waterfall effect?

A what?