Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

It's possible. The real test to see if you are using NV 3G is the ping times. Part of the requirement for the NV buildout was ping times of ~100ms or less.

my speeds are not as good as last week. I'm getting ~700-1000 kpbs, but I looked at my ping times are they are always under 100 ms.

Been mapping the last few weeks. Doesn't seem like much is going on, even at towers that have had panels for dinner time. Still keeping watch though :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Did a 3 mile walk and map today in Circle B Bar Reserve today. Its kinda week but its there. Speed tests came in at Avg 5+ down and 1.5 up. Not the best but way better than it was before. its nice to see.

Looks like fully built with 3 RRUs per sector. Antennas replaced yet?

Sent from my little Note2

Today they are installing panels here with a cherry picker..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Saw some work today on the tower on 275 near the downtown exits. Moving to fast and will have to look at who is doing the update there.

For a fleeting moment this afternoon, I had a 4G signal at my office desk, located near 275 and Dale Mabry. I don't know where it was coming from, but that hasn't happened before. As soon as I moved my phone, it was gone. Sensorly was not active at the time.

I noticed this afternoon on my way home (I map back and forth from the airport to Riverview every day) that I had a stronger LTE signal near the downtown exit on 275. Not sure where it was coming from but I see you all have noticed it as well.

I noticed this afternoon on my way home (I map back and forth from the airport to Riverview every day) that I had a stronger LTE signal near the downtown exit on 275. Not sure where it was coming from but I see you all have noticed it as well.

Looks like they finally turned on the tower that's on S. Dakota between Platt and Cleveland! http://goo.gl/maps/KD4o9 I'm excited because it's literally within 500 feet of my apartment and in direct line of sight, haha.

I think a tower is live near downtown Tampa. Sensorly has new points just west across the river along Platt St. Maybe the Dakota Ave site or another nearby? I won't be in the area to check for a couple days.

I decided to take Kennedy (60) from the airport to downtown and map a bit for this one as well.