Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

*Please Be Gentle* - Quick question for you experienced LTE Sensorly Trackers:  In the Woodbury area for three days, there was a consistent 4G signal (ranging from 6-15 down).  Today when I was mapping, there was just 3G.  Is this part of the testing phase?  Also, is there an app that anyone knows that gives you a notification when you obtain a 4G signal?  I have an HTC One. 

Thanks in advance!

*Please Be Gentle* - Quick question for you experienced LTE Sensorly Trackers:  In the Woodbury area for three days, there was a consistent 4G signal (ranging from 6-15 down).  Today when I was mapping, there was just 3G.  Is this part of the testing phase?  Also, is there an app that anyone knows that gives you a notification when you obtain a 4G signal?  I have an HTC One. 

Thanks in advance!

Seems quite normal and yes get this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blueline.signalcheck&hl=en

Thanks in advance!

It could be testing, or they took the 4G side down for tweaking. It happens more often than not.

I was driving home from Cape May to North Wildwood about 1:30 today. I always have sensorly running since I got my Note 3. The battery is awesome, and they have been updating sensorly almost daily. I picked up LTE between the parkway and Wildwood. I was a passenger. I then drove back in my car to do some mapping. I only did East to West so far, but I get signal from near Menz restaurant, to the Wildwood bridge. I also did some speed tests, they are running 18-20 mb down. I dont know if this is just testing or not. I checked with the local Radioshack store to see if they got signal, and they said they first saw it yesterday when they were activating a boost. The amazing thing to me is the mapping is up on Sensorly less than two hours after I mapped it. I willl map more in the next few days

Edited by sdiamond85