Network Vision/LTE - Central and South Jersey Markets

mrradic

4G is available in Wildwood. I have sensorly mapped it. It is strong from Wildwood crest to about the middle of Wildwood. North Wildwood is not on yet. The 4g dies at about 26th street. I can pick it up from my second floor unit on 21st ave, but very faintly. I get about 5 meg down at my house on the second floor

Well sitting on my toilet in Maple Shade I just got 13.7Mbps down and 2Mbps up.  Now if it holds true to form within a week it will be around 0.12 Mbps down as they "fine tune" for about a month.  It has happened to me everywhere I travel in the area, great speeds then almost no speed for about a month.  When I contact Sprint they inform me each and every time they are fine tuning.  I just have a hard time understanding how it goes from blazing to messed up for so long, and they wonder why people get pissed.

My wife's family is from the Marlboro area.. In my experience, looks like Sprint has ALOT work to do to improve coverage indoor/outdoor as well as speeds with LTE. Seems like Verizon is the favorite in this state. =/ poor coverage and speeds everywhere I go. =(

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Well sitting on my toilet in Maple Shade I just got 13.7Mbps down and 2Mbps up.  Now if it holds true to form within a week it will be around 0.12 Mbps down as they "fine tune" for about a month.  It has happened to me everywhere I travel in the area, great speeds then almost no speed for about a month.  When I contact Sprint they inform me each and every time they are fine tuning.  I just have a hard time understanding how it goes from blazing to messed up for so long, and they wonder why people get pissed.

Unfortunately, because none of the New Jersey markets have "officially" launched LTE yet, that is the only response you'll be getting from Sprint.  I think roughly 40% POP is the threshold for Sprint to "launch LTE" in our markets.

Feel free to correct me if I have that wrong, folks.

• 3 weeks later...

where you able to run a speed test ?

It was hard to keep the signal on Band 41, i ran a successful speed test a a different location, intersection of Rt 130 And Rt 168 in Haddon township NJ 08104.

• Like 1

Why isnt the haddon twp tower u ran a speed test which is across the street where i live isnt accepted as 3g or 4g but yet it emits a 4g signal?

Band 41 and 26 (LTE 800) acceptances aren't shown as a Sponsor, you can see them if you become a Premier Sponsor.

oh so the 4g signal we have been getting is lte 800?

I'm sorry, I should have clarified that a bit. It depends on what band you connect to on your LTE engineering screen. Band 25 is the 1900 band, 26 is the 800 band and the 41 is the 2500/2600 band. Hope that helps. I don't think there are any sites with LTE 800 up yet, but there are definitely sites in NJ with 2500/2600 up and running. Which exact sites, I have no clue.

so dose this confirm that nj is starting to get band 41 lte because network vision in my area is still going on and also 800 voice and lte is pending for my area but there are still legacy towers in my area that arent upgraded and also lte is spottily deployed frustrating lol 

NJ no, US yes. 

so dose this confirm that nj is starting to get band 41 lte because network vision in my area is still going on and also 800 voice and lte is pending for my area but there are still legacy towers in my area that arent upgraded and also lte is spottily deployed frustrating lol 

I'm not sure what you read.