Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

They're probably doing major tower work right now. 

Can you find people doing actual tower work in progress? 

I haven't noticed anyone working on towers recently.  

they are not here yet...but u know its all on one system so the whole thing is affect...they have it all in one right now...if u ask them to check the area code 00823 stx..they have a ton of note..and 00801 is included in the notes for upgrade..but if u ask about 00801 ..there is nothing...thats how i found out about the update yesterday...what im thinkin is that they soon comin here..cuz if it have 2 more towers on stx just waiting to be accepted..they must have been worked on already and waiting to be accepted...yesterday there was a major update on stx the lady said from the notes..soo lets hope its our turn now!

I got lte by the area where you catch the seaplane from st Thomas to st Croix. I almost got a heart attack when I saw the lte icon in my notificans bar. Too bad I wasn't able to speed test it; I had to catch the plane back st.Thomas. When lte come to st.Thomas, what region of the island do you think will experience it first.

I always keep track of this thread, as I go to the VI and PR for vacation nearly every year. I did not get a chance to go this year though I may end up going over Winter Break. Hopefully even more towers will have LTE by then and I can brag to my mom (who is on Verizon) that I have LTE and she doesn't.

• Like 1

Got the word from who?  Pics or it didn't happen.  Anyway, I am in the vitraco park area, still on 3g.  I have to head west in a few hours so if its true I will post pics.

LTE DOWN TOWN ST THOMAS...I JUST GOT THE WORD!..BOOM!

Got the word from who?  Pics or it didn't happen.  Anyway, I am in the vitraco park area, still on 3g.  I have to head west in a few hours so if its true I will post pics.

Sensorly or it didn't happen.

;)

• Like 1