Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Can't remember what part of the island you said you were on but are you getting any decent 4g coverage? 

I'm mostly in the middle of st.croix but I live more to the west. Coverage is good in those areas except when I go down to Frederickstead town which is out west. ..there I can get 4G in some areas but 3G isn't so great.

are u blind!?..what u mean how!..everybody movin forward they movin like they stuck in mud...i can use my phone more with the note 3 and all its features...the one max..will just be a big one..lol..nothing more...sense is just prettier features...cant stand up to samsung 

Thats just a matter of opinion, some people value the less is more approach.  Not everyone wants the bloated mess that is touchwiz but thats the beauty of android, CHOICE, unlike apple which has a one size fits all approach.

• Like 1

Thats just a matter of opinion, some people value the less is more approach.  Not everyone wants the bloated mess that is touchwiz but thats the beauty of android, CHOICE, unlike apple which has a one size fits all approach.

thats why im movin over...more capabilities...and all the features do work with different launchers...and i want a bigger screen n one max..is gonna be a bust

thats why im movin over...more capabilities...and all the features do work with different launchers...and i want a bigger screen n one max..is gonna be a bust

How can you say the one max will be a bust and its not even available yet?  Its great that you will get a note 3, I may end up with one as well being that I have several lines on my account but saying that the one max will be a bust is ridiculous being that there isn't much known about the device other than the rumors thats been coming out of china which we all should take with a grain of salt.

• Like 2

How can you say the one max will be a bust and its not even available yet?  Its great that you will get a note 3, I may end up with one as well being that I have several lines on my account but saying that the one max will be a bust is ridiculous being that there isn't much known about the device other than the rumors thats been coming out of china which we all should take with a grain of salt.

its gonna be a bust cuz they takin to long to bring it out..im thinkin average users..not us who live on google n be like..o im waiting for it!..not sayin its gonna be a bad phone..but say the average user walks into sprint next week..i want a phone with w big screen..whats there?..note 3...one max no where in sight...lol

its gonna be a bust cuz they takin to long to bring it out..im thinkin average users..not us who live on google n be like..o im waiting for it!..not sayin its gonna be a bad phone..but say the average user walks into sprint next week..i want a phone with w big screen..whats there?..note 3...one max no where in sight...lol

Honestly, if the One Max is tri-band, it won over the Galaxy Note 3 for me.

my data has been slow...goin n comin goin n comin ...iono wassup i havent heard anything inna minute...anybody?..has news?

Yo we both in Smith bay.. ain't nothing new.. but I never lose service and I'm steady 1-2mbps... 

basically, stop complaining and find a workaround.. that's the game, son. (I do agree we should have what we pay for..)

pm me if ya want to meet up and I'll show you how to be a wizard... Smith bay

Yo we both in Smith bay.. ain't nothing new.. but I never lose service and I'm steady 1-2mbps... 

basically, stop complaining and find a workaround.. that's the game, son. (I do agree we should have what we pay for..)

i dont live smithbay...and it seems to have cleared up...lol i live bovoni

i dont live smithbay...and it seems to have cleared up...lol i live bovoni

I edited the post and the subsequent quote since we don't allow any open discussion of illegal tethering on the forums.

are u blind!?..what u mean how!..everybody movin forward they movin like they stuck in mud...i can use my phone more with the note 3 and all its features...the one max..will just be a big one..lol..nothing more...sense is just prettier features...cant stand up to samsung 

I find most of the "features" that have been promoted with the GS4 and Note 3 to be utterly useless. Sure, it's innovation, but it's not that helpful. 

I'd much rather have a well built, sturdy device that I can rely on, and not that cluster* that is Touchwiz. Yeah the Max or whatever it's going to be called is taking a while, but Samsung sure messed up by not including Tri-Band LTE on the Note 3. That's utter failure in my opinion.

Now, I don't care if you get a Note 3 or not, that's up to you. But just don't be bashing others for what amounts to whining. 

• Like 1

I find most of the "features" that have been promoted with the GS4 and Note 3 to be utterly useless. Sure, it's innovation, but it's not that helpful. 

I'd much rather have a well built, sturdy device that I can rely on, and not that cluster* that is Touchwiz. Yeah the Max or whatever it's going to be called is taking a while, but Samsung sure messed up by not including Tri-Band LTE on the Note 3. That's utter failure in my opinion.

Now, I don't care if you get a Note 3 or not, that's up to you. But just don't be bashing others for what amounts to whining. 

lol bro we cant even get pass 3g here any your worried about tri band lte?..where are u gonna use it in the virgin islands...lol...and when u do note 3 will be long gone...so i dont get the tri band thing for us in the vi..lol we still on 3g...never seeing 4g and when we see 4g them bands aint gonna be here yet..lol

• Like 1

lol bro we cant even get pass 3g here any your worried about tri band lte?..where are u gonna use it in the virgin islands...lol...and when u do note 3 will be long gone...so i dont get the tri band thing for us in the vi..lol we still on 3g...never seeing 4g and when we see 4g them bands aint gonna be here yet..lol

And that has no bearing on whether a device is a bust or not... I don't have LTE yet most of the places I go either, and I still think it was foolish of Samsung  - or Sprint - to release the Note 3 without Tri-Band. 

And that has no bearing on whether a device is a bust or not... I don't have LTE yet most of the places I go either, and I still think it was foolish of Samsung  - or Sprint - to release the Note 3 without Tri-Band. 

well ill tell u this pal...the note 3 is not uni band....they got that news from the fcc leak..but as far as reps go..its not uni band...they should get the phone in...once i get the correct info ill share...but as of right now..he told me it was daul which would be 1900 and 800...once he gets backs to me later ill know and share

well ill tell u this pal...the note 3 is not uni band....they got that news from the fcc leak..but as far as reps go..its not uni band...they should get the phone in...once i get the correct info ill share...but as of right now..he told me it was daul which would be 1900 and 800...once he gets backs to me later ill know and share

When is the FCC public docs a leak?

Well... PAL... perhaps you should take a closer look at that FCC "leak" as well as the article by AJ, the Note 3 thread, and just about everything else out there shows the Note 3 is PCS LTE only. 

Sprint store reps are generally clueless unless they spend time here, I take everything they say with a grain of salt, or perhaps a block of salt. 

• Like 1

Well... PAL... perhaps you should take a closer look at that FCC "leak" as well as the article by AJ, the Note 3 thread, and just about everything else out there shows the Note 3 is PCS LTE only. 

Sprint store reps are generally clueless unless they spend time here, I take everything they say with a grain of salt, or perhaps a block of salt. 

ok pal...lol...nobody has the phone in hand yet!..

ok pal...lol...nobody has the phone in hand yet!..

Not going to change what we already know as fact. It's not possible to sell a dual or trip band device (any device for that matter) without FCC authorization. The FCC authorization is for a single band device.

Sent from my HTC ONE