Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Back in march the St. John tower was accepted along with 7 st. thomas towers.  Not to long after that the final 8th tower was accepted on st. thomas.  The sprint website has been showing 8 on st. thomas and 1 on st. john since then.

Back in march the St. John tower was accepted along with 7 st. thomas towers.  Not to long after that the final 8th tower was accepted on st. thomas.  The sprint website has been showing 8 on st. thomas and 1 on st. john since then.

i think he means the updates..not the tower...for a while it said 8 upgrades....it recently changed to 9 upgrades..and like i said the rep told me they was workin on a tower..and should be on tmr...was 2 weeks ago..im still away

• Like 1

i think he means the updates..not the tower...for a while it said 8 upgrades....it recently changed to 9 upgrades..and like i said the rep told me they was workin on a tower..and should be on tmr...was 2 weeks ago..im still away

Oh ok, as far as reps, they don't know whats going on what so ever.  About 2 weeks ago I called to get a credit on my bill and the rep wouldn't give it to me being that based on their system the VI market hasn't had one single outage for the entire year so she thought I was just trying to get a freebie.  Needless to say the rest of that conversation didn't go to well and I almost bolted to ATT, but I managed to resist that urge.  Anyway, I am back in atlanta so I am smothered and covered in lte with no complaints until I get back to st.thomas.  In all honesty though, service in my opinion has improved quite a bit over the last few weeks in St. thomas so hopefully we see lte soon.  

Oh ok, as far as reps, they don't know whats going on what so ever.  About 2 weeks ago I called to get a credit on my bill and the rep wouldn't give it to me being that based on their system the VI market hasn't had one single outage for the entire year so she thought I was just trying to get a freebie.  Needless to say the rest of that conversation didn't go to well and I almost bolted to ATT, but I managed to resist that urge.  Anyway, I am back in atlanta so I am smothered and covered in lte with no complaints until I get back to st.thomas.  In all honesty though, service in my opinion has improved quite a bit over the last few weeks in St. thomas so hopefully we see lte soon.  

lol your right on that part..i cursed one so stink!!! tell um how the hell u know..ur not here..gemme my damn credit...hahahaha..i went on stink!!..but he did give me the credit..next days i was doin 2mb down...i saw somebody posted a screenie earlier

That's crazy, but whatever I'm moving to Georgia in couple weeks

LOL, really?  Which part of ga?

Forsyth, it's close to MaconOh

Oh ok, cool. I am in Jonesboro which is about 5 minutes south of the airport.  Forsyth is about 30 minutes south of where I am.  Not sure of the lte status in that area though, the last time I was in that area several months ago, I had lte right up until I got to forsyth then it dropped to 3g.  Macon does have a few sites live though for what its worth.

Oh ok, cool. I am in Jonesboro which is about 5 minutes south of the airport. Forsyth is about 30 minutes south of where I am. Not sure of the lte status in that area though, the last time I was in that area several months ago, I had lte right up until I got to forsyth then it dropped to 3g. Macon does have a few sites live though for what its worth.

Oh ok....yea I know where Jonesboro is, my brother girlfriend use to stay over there

Oh man still no 4G in the Bayamon UPR site. :(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I really wonder what could be the holdup there... The 3G part was completed like November or December last year, so the facilities for getting the backhaul there should already be available

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

At least you could drive couple minutes and get it, the VI and the other hand gotta jump on a plane.

That may be true but when you are in the same place for 9hours without 4g kinda sucks. Everyother place is completely covered except there.

Not every place is completely covered. They got 80% in the metro area and stopped. There are some big pockets in their lte coverage that are surprising.

That may be true but when you are in the same place for 9hours without 4g kinda sucks. Everyother place is completely covered except there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4