Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I like this trend... It seems like the physical work (mounting RRH's and installing CAB's) are being done 2 - 4 weeks prior to them going 800. I know it's only been about a month since I witnessed contractors mounting RRH's at the tower on US 62 and OH-665 If this continues, all of the sites on poles will be done in no time! Hopefully, they'll be this fast with the rooftop towers!!

• Like 3

70 and James which is 33. Got overexcited

Check today. That area is between two upgraded sites.

Also worth noting to the world that the sites I did speed tests on were pinging around 100 and pulling down 1.2-1.8 Mb so it seems those sites also got backhaul active. Very possible at that point to get LTE soon. Nothing more than speculation. 

• Like 3

Try updating your data profile, let me know what happens after that.

Now in terms of your wife's phone, she literally has the worst LTE phone Sprint has ever released. It's been stated all of S4GRU how poor of an RF performer the Evo 4G LTE is.

I just tried. Signal is too weak to even do that right now.  I'll go outside at lunch and try to update that and my PRL.

She's due for a new phone next month.  She wants the HTC One.  Why she insists on HTC is beyond me. 

Edited by Scooter

I just tried. Signal is too weak to even do that right now.  I'll go outside at lunch and try to update that and my PRL.

She's due for a new phone next month.  She wants the HTC One.  Why she insists on HTC is beyond me. 

Cool. The PRL update won't do anything, but the profile update may.

Please try to steer her away from the HTC One. It's a poor RF performer as well.

• Like 2

Cool. The PRL update won't do anything, but the profile update may.

Please try to steer her away from the HTC One. It's a poor RF performer as well.

Went outside, rebooted, updated profile, rebooted and everything worked... for about 4 minutes.  Signal still at approximately -85, everything just stopped working. Couldn't check email, Twitter, Facebook or load Words with Friends.  Has to be my phone.

Went outside, rebooted, updated profile, rebooted and everything worked... for about 4 minutes. Signal still at approximately -85, everything just stopped working. Couldn't check email, Twitter, Facebook or load Words with Friends. Has to be my phone.

Try ##72786# , you may need your msl tho.

Maybe he has data blocked on his account for just that one tower? ;)

Get outta here trouble maker before you fool somebody thinking you're serious. :lol:

• Like 1

Miss you digi, welcome to come back to the chat anytime.... Exciting days ahead for the market!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I appreciate the offer but I will have to decline as my mind is already made up on things.

Sitting at my desk at Morse and Karl, I get a signal reading between -108 and -101. It's unusable for about 90% of the day. I was the first to report a 4G signal in this thread several months ago here at work.  When I first started getting it, I could watch HBO GO on my phone at my desk without so much as a hiccup.  Now I can't get Facebook to load unless I move closer to the elevators or escalators. Maybe my phone is in need of a tune up.  But her phone still never gets 4G unless the signal is ridiculously strong.

I also work right by there. There was without a doubt some kind of problem with the tower the past few weeks. I called to report it and the girl said her system was showing the network at 100 percent utilization for 24 hours a day and she logged a ticket for a crew to check it out.  Yesterday and today, i was getting about 8mbps from it vs. the 0-10kbps i was getting from it the past few weeks.

The purple mapped on Sensorly on e. Livingston is real close to me but I'm not picking it up

as of right now basically all the purple in Reynoldsburg, Whitehall, Gahanna, Bexley is band 41, So your iPhone won't see it...  1900 band isn't on yet in this area...

• Like 1

Yesterday Accepts. Too Many to List! Become a sponsor ;) .

• 38 - 3G Accepts
  • 4 - LTE Accepts

If you are a sponsor check: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4742-columbus-market-mapspreadsheet/ for the latest updates and accepts.

• Like 2

It seems like things are picking up in Columbus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Hopefully most of those 3G accepts will be followed up with LTE being added to them in the next few days. It's been the trend lately.

• Like 3

4G today in circleville on my Galaxy Tab 3 7.0

Great!

If you're able to get a sub -80 dBm signal with the Serving Cells, let us know, we may be able to confirm the site early and list you as confirming that site with LTE.