Ya I saw today in Waterford at buffalo wild wings I had -87 dBm meaning the tower is now live. I'm gonna do a complete mapping tomorrow.

Nice! Anyone grab speed tests? Would love to know how the performance is at peak time.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Alright, I finished a lot of mapping also got a speed test of 31mbs pretty good. The average around Waterford I would say is around 8 which is wonderful compared to a week ago where it was only .3ish I'll post pics later I don't have time right now

• Like 5

Alright, I finished a lot of mapping also got a speed test of 31mbs pretty good. The average around Waterford I would say is around 8 which is wonderful compared to a week ago where it was only .3ish I'll post pics later I don't have time right now

Awesome. Even an average of 2mbps would've been an incredible improvement lol

• Like 3

Awesome. Even an average of 2mbps would've been an incredible improvement lol

everywhere in Waterford? Omg I'm getting excited just to come

Home! I've been using the Stuart LTE all day instead of my offices incredibly fast wifi because .... Well because I can LOL. In the worst the download is 2 or 3 but the ping hasn't gone above 40 so it's super snappy even with low download.

Excited to test out see if I can get any decent LTE in my apartment!

• Like 1

I am super jealous of east Orlando at the moment.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just patiently waiting for the curry ford towers there the only ones with 3g only upgrades in the surrounding area so that's sort of annoying lol all the surrounding towers have lte now.

Patiently waiting to drive back to orlando tonight. Is it bad that I am more excited about testing out the LTE than getting home. LOL

What's sad is I'm trying to think of reasons to go the UCF area now.

• Like 3

Anyone else get made fun of by their significant other for getting excited over this my wife has a field day with it lol

I am regularly teased for the obsessiveness with which I check these forums.

• Like 3

Wow. The tower on OBT by central Florida must be getting super hammered because now during the day there is no data whatsoever. The only time I've managed to get a speed test is at like 3 in the morning and the ping was over 100ms unlike before when it was under 50. -sigh- the only LTE I get and I can't even use it.

Tower at Volusia Ave and Enterprise Ave. in Orange City has been down for almost a week now. EVDO data just came back up and voice calls are now going through 50% of the time. EVDO is totally unstable, disconnects or goes totally down causing devices to go into roaming. But the LTE is working fine :/

Tower at Volusia Ave and Enterprise Ave. in Orange City has been down for almost a week now. EVDO data just came back up and voice calls are now going through 50% of the time. EVDO is totally unstable, disconnects or goes totally down causing devices to go into roaming. But the LTE is working fine :/

You still use your phone to make calls??

Kidding. :D

• Like 1

You still use your phone to make calls??

Kidding. :D

Well, not necessary, but I have 40 data devices, and about 30 voice devices in the area of that tower across many users.

• Like 1