Had sensorly running on my route back from Casselberry to lake Mary via 1792 & Longwood/Lake Mary, lake Mary Blvd....got a few points for 4G but don't know where exactly yet. I drive a contracted postal truck throughout some of cfl so when I am driving I usually keep sensorly app running mapping my trips...hopefully the map well update soon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Darn, I was hoping you actually meant on LM Blvd. I picked up a signal for about 2 minutes near the I-4 end of it about a week ago, but has been dead since then. Was hoping it was getting turned back on

Darn, I was hoping you actually meant on LM Blvd. I picked up a signal for about 2 minutes near the I-4 end of it about a week ago, but has been dead since then. Was hoping it was getting turned back on

Not yet my friend...hopefully soon though being that I'm usually in Lake Mary....

This weekend I have free, so I'm going to go driving around all of Auburndale looking to see if anything has started here yet. I'll also do parts of Lakeland and Winter Haven in hopes that I can find LTE coverage near me.

The only thing is I gotta learn how to do this first, lol.

Alright guys check out this news report. Sprint has a new strategy to speed up the LTE rollout process. Looks like we'll be seeing LTE in our homes a lot sooner than we expected.

http://www.wirelessestimator.com/breaking_news.cfm

Edited by XXavierXX
  • Like 3

Umm guys...it looks like T-Mobile might surpass Sprint in LTE coverage... Sprint says they lowered their goal to cover 200 million people by the end of the year. :/

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-loses-337000-net-subs-lowers-lte-coverage-goal-200m-year-end/2013-02-07

Umm guys...it looks like T-Mobile might surpass Sprint in LTE coverage... Sprint says they lowered their goal to cover 200 million people by the end of the year. :/

http://www.fiercewireless.com/story/sprint-loses-337000-net-subs-lowers-lte-coverage-goal-200m-year-end/2013-02-07

T-Mobile LTE is just a simple overlay of their existing HSPA+ network. It should be very fast to install. But they are only adding LTE to their existing 4G footprint.

Don't get me wrong, it will perform admirably. And I'm happy for Tmo. But let's see Tmo add LTE to their EDGE network, and we can talk.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 5

T-Mobile LTE is just a simple overlay of their existing HSPA+ network. It should be very fast to install. But they are only adding LTE to their existing 4G footprint.

Don't get me wrong, it will perform admirably. And I'm happy for Tmo. But let's see Tmo add LTE to their EDGE network, and we can talk.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Their dismal coverage is a nail in the coffin of an otherwise great network. Hence, why I have Sprint!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

When you're running Sensorly and NOT getting coverage, you'd think it should update that on the map accordingly. So basically Sensorly would be a reading of what the latest coverage was when it was last recorded in that area. Instead of if coverage was ever in that area. Even further, I'd be nice if you could toggle to see both.

When you're running Sensorly and NOT getting coverage, you'd think it should update that on the map accordingly. So basically Sensorly would be a reading of what the latest coverage was when it was last recorded in that area. Instead of if coverage was ever in that area. Even further, I'd be nice if you could toggle to see both.

I agree with this. I think that would be fantastic. Like "Up to Date Map" and "Whats been Spotted" map

Over in the Sponsor section, I have posted about two LTE sites that were accepted yesterday in the Orlando market. Sponsors can check out more details and the maps here: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/588-network-vision-site-map-florida-markets/page__view__findpost__p__103555

Robert

Over in the Sponsor section, I have posted about two LTE sites that were accepted yesterday in the Orlando market. Sponsors can check out more details and the maps here: http://s4gru.com/ind...post__p__103555

Robert

Is it the $100 donation to be able to see that info, or is it any kind of donation?

Is it the $100 donation to be able to see that info, or is it any kind of donation?

It is in the Sponsor section. Any donation amount makes you a Sponsor. The Premier Sponsor is yet another level that can be obtained by reaching a total of $100 or more and gives you access to even more content beyond that.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

It is in the Sponsor section. Any donation amount makes you a Sponsor. The Premier Sponsor is yet another level that can be obtained by reaching a total of $100 or more and gives you access to even more content beyond that.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Ahh, I have read the two, but was always confused by it. This clarifies it better. Thanks

Well sensorly is running still and I picked up sum LTE on 46 & 415 in front of the racetrack that's there just eat of the airport...sorry that I'm still not too familiar with cfl as of yet. Been here since May of 12 and all I do is work and home

Well sensorly is running still and I picked up sum LTE on 46 & 415 in front of the racetrack that's there just eat of the airport...sorry that I'm still not too familiar with cfl as of yet. Been here since May of 12 and all I do is work and home

When did you pick it up? That was in Sanford Correct cause I live two minutes away and I can go check it out.

When did you pick it up? That was in Sanford Correct cause I live two minutes away and I can go check it out.

43 mins ago...I couldn't get a speed test as in driving a truck right now

Let me know what you find, the towers in our are hopefully are coming on soon. If the tower there is live, I should be able to pick up LTE here in Lake Mary as well!

Let me know what you find, the towers in our are hopefully are coming on soon. If the tower there is live, I should be able to pick up LTE here in Lake Mary as well!

I went to that race trac on 415 yesterday and got nothing. I even did a signal reset. But Sprint has been the the Lake Mary/Sanford area. My 3G speed is a little better. I've been getting .4-.6 mbps Have seen notice better speeds?