LTE connection from unactivated phones?

I will have to bring along my bag of unactivated LTE devices the next time I go to a LTE market. Interesting.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I will have to bring along my bag of unactivated LTE devices the next time I go to a LTE market. Interesting.

Yeah, because you can afford all those nice shiny LTE devices, lol.

Yeah' date=' because you can afford all those nice shiny LTE devices, lol.[/quote']

Just because I buy something does not mean I can afford it. There is a huge difference. ;)

• Like 6

Just because I buy something does not mean I can afford it. There is a huge difference. ;)

haha

I assume you watched the video if you are reading this post; If u noticed the network connection error on the s3 in the video i was wondering if anybody could explain what that might be.

I have been getting it on my Evo LTE that IS activated. Recently the tower near my house received its backhaul (2+ mbps 3G speeds) and then starting yesterday i have full signal and get the network error. As well i get an error when i try to update prl and data profile.

I am curious if anybody could explain what might cause this.

I assume you watched the video if you are reading this post; If u noticed the network connection error on the s3 in the video i was wondering if anybody could explain what that might be.

I have been getting it on my Evo LTE that IS activated. Recently the tower near my house received its backhaul (2+ mbps 3G speeds) and then starting yesterday i have full signal and get the network error. As well i get an error when i try to update prl and data profile.

The network connection error in the video happened across all the devices. This was caused by the selected speedtest server being down.

Did you watch the whole video? I would assume no since the video showed that the issue was on the server end, he switched to a different server and all was well across all three devices.

Did you watch the whole video? I would assume no since the video showed that the issue was on the server end, he switched to a different server and all was well across all three devices.

i did not... however i am still unsure what is causing the problems on my end.