Sprint LTE coverage maps online @ sprint.com

We can create coverage maps. We have the data and the tools. But we are only limited to 35 contiguous sites in each coverage map.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

We can create coverage maps. We have the data and the tools. But we are only limited to 35 contiguous sites in each coverage map.

Hmm...I woner how difficult it would be to set up my own CloudRF server. It sounds like everything there is GPL'd, so all I'd need is hardware and a 'net connection...and I think I can manage grabbing both.

• Like 1

Hmm...I woner how difficult it would be to set up my own CloudRF server. It sounds like everything there is GPL'd' date=' so all I'd need is hardware and a 'net connection...and I think I can manage grabbing both.[/quote']

If you can figure it out, I would give you access to docs that you would need to produce the maps. Pretty cool stuff. Days of interesting reading.

• Like 2

Hi... New here Im waiting for my EVO4g LTE and I am waiting for Philly an CT .. thanks for having this site.. : ))

Welcome to S4GRU! :welc:

Robert

• Like 1

Thanks Robert,

I am looking forward to the LTE in Philly area and of course ALL other user area's .. :) and Im glad to find a place online . that's shares some awesome information , from an independent source although I have had my sprint phones , etc since the late 90's no I have no complaints with them either !!!!

• Like 1