LTE IS LIVE!

Zerovoltz

Wow, those speeds are pretty awesomely high, especially compared to what others seem to have been getting in the Kansas Market for example. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that a lot of people seem to be using the S3 in the Kansas market and you were using an EVO?

Yes I was using the evolte. I went to dinner at Olive Garden last night and my signal was just as good inside the building as it was outside in the parking lot. I never dropped the LTE signal.

Now when the evolte does drop the signal, at least from my experience, you have to toggle the cdma/lte switch or even on some occasions restart the phone. I do believe this is an issue that can and will be addressed eventually with an ota.

I think Sprint has a real winner here. If they can address any system issues that may occur, and of course any issue that we might have with our phones in a timely manner, then I believe that sprint will start making a come back from the depths of hell that is has found itself in.

Has anyone noticed any performance enhancement on the 3G side? I would really like to see some 3G results since we should really get a good idea of how things are holding up with some of the new NV Improvements.

Has anyone noticed any performance enhancement on the 3G side? I would really like to see some 3G results since we should really get a good idea of how things are holding up with some of the new NV Improvements.

It fluxuates. I've gotten as much as 2.2 megs down recently...but most of the times its the normal 500 - 600k down. I personally dont think its kicked in yet...we will see.

Still 3G here in Dallas and slow at that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing here in Houston (well my area at least, even though an lte tower is .08 of a mile away .) Even drove and parked at the tower to see if it'll connect and nada! Then drove to another lte tower that's 1.8 miles away and it connected to lte

• Like 1

Nothing here in Houston (well my area at least, even though an lte tower is .08 of a mile away .) Even drove and parked at the tower to see if it'll connect and nada! Then drove to another lte tower that's 1.8 miles away and it connected to lte

And how was the speed

Don't know why we are having a small issue with posting the pix on here.

It's because the per-user limit for uploads is 500KB you'll need to host images elsewhere like http://imgur.com/ you can then put the image url in the img tags when posting example:

[img=http://i.imgur.com/derp.png]

• Like 2

I was just on Roswell rd sandy springs and caught it!!!! 17 down 12 upload!!! I took a screenshot but I'm on my phone so don't know how/if I can post it.

I got on 285 east and lost 4g tho

You download tapatalk...that's what I use

211758569.png

I got this in Pearland, TX outside of Houston. I don't believe it. A little further down the road got 23 down and 8 up.

I drove from Alvin, through Manvel and then over to the west side of Pearland off of SH288 and I had nada today. Even where I connected in Alvin yesterday seemed to be offline. I am betting they were just testing yesterday, but hopefully it will all be online for the official launch date tomorrow.

I drove from Alvin, through Manvel and then over to the west side of Pearland off of SH288 and I had nada today. Even where I connected in Alvin yesterday seemed to be offline. I am betting they were just testing yesterday, but hopefully it will all be online for the official launch date tomorrow.

I got that on 518 near Pearland Pkwy.

I was just on Roswell rd sandy springs and caught it!!!! 17 down 12 upload!!! I took a screenshot but I'm on my phone so don't know how/if I can post it.

I got on 285 east and lost 4g tho

LTE just popped up for me around the same time, I am on the southside(Jonesboro).

• Like 3

211758569.png

I got this in Pearland, TX outside of Houston. I don't believe it. A little further down the road got 23 down and 8 up.

A 5x5 LTE connection maxes out at 37Mbps. So there had to be a server error in your speedtest.

Robert