LTE IS LIVE!

Zerovoltz

LTE is alive in Alvin,TX at Krogers grocery store. For anyone out of the area, Alvin is 30 miles south of Houston and about 30 miles north of Galveston. I was seeing a peak of 13 meg down.

I haven't hit a single LTE signal yet....this blows goats.....

• Like 1

I hope that when I head to work around 3, that I at least hit a signal somewhere close to work.....Im curious how everyone else in Houston seems to be getting "blips" of LTE, yet me and Latinoboi30 can't seem to get squat.....

Without tolerance, there is no patience. So the question is how do you restrain yourself from banging your head against a brick wall?

Very true....but the steel plate in my head lessens the strikes lol. I have to maintain patience for those things which I have little tolerance for. Its a backward balance of sanity for me :)

• Like 1

Without tolerance, there is no patience. So the question is how do you restrain yourself from banging your head against a brick wall?

By taking a deep breath, putting the phone in sleep mode, and going out to dinner with your significant other.

• Like 1

I hope that when I head to work around 3, that I at least hit a signal somewhere close to work.....Im curious how everyone else in Houston seems to be getting "blips" of LTE, yet me and Latinoboi30 can't seem to get squat.....

I finally got some LTE while I was at Walgreens so I did a speed test and got 14down and 7upload . Pic won't post, says its to big .

But now that I'm home, I don't get 4g . That tower is 1.8 miles away from my house. There's another tower a lot closer to my home that's an LTE tower, but I don't think they have stopped blocking that one just yet. They need to stop blocking it soon

Unfortunately they wanted $10.00 a month for the 4G LTE privilege. :D Even at Krogers. I just got back from Friendswood,TX and had 4G on and off all the way, however it is not stable yet and kept dropping back to 3G a lot

I've been getting LTE in San Antonio this afternoon. I first noticed it at about noon. I did a speed test and got 9.6 down and 4.7 up. This is in the NE Loop 410/IH-35 area (Windcrest). If anyone wants to see the Speed Test page, I'll have to come back in here with my phone to upload it (on computer right now and haven't e-mailed it to myself). The tower is on the east side of IH-35 just south of Weidner in a storage facility lot.

LTE is live across all of Fort Worth. Assuming the same is true of Dallas.
I'm in Grand Prairie and no LTE yet. I'll keep checking while driving home to North Richland Hills.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

I'm in Grand Prairie and no LTE yet. I'll keep checking while driving home to North Richland Hills.

I had LTE all the way from Watauga to Forest Hill. Definitely keep checking.211347273.png

Edited by Schlep

For everyone who is starting to connect to the LTE, are you having a lot of dropbacks to 3G? I will notice it will lock the 4G but in about 2-3 minutes it drops back to 3G. I am using a Galaxy Nexus LTE and just wanted to see if anyone else is seeing similar. I am hopeful that this is just a matter of tower tuning and not an issue with this phone.