Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Switched over to sprint on the nexus and went from grps to LTE lol.

Our devices we use at work uses at edge and the other day it was stuck on GPRS all day. I don't think I can deal with edge or GPRS at all I'll be sticking with sprint.

• Like 2

I will say this where T-Mobile works it normally is better than sprint if there is no band 41 but that lack of coverage.

Our devices we use at work uses at edge and the other day it was stuck on GPRS all day. I don't think I can deal with edge or GPRS at all I'll be sticking with sprint.

I will say this where T-Mobile works it normally is better than sprint if there is no band 41 but that lack of coverage.

But don't ever move ;). Always bought it was funny when Robert said that

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I never have issues with sprint highway coverage. In fact, that's normally where my best coverage is lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

just not on I-10.  I don't know if anyone has good coverage there, but it is a dreadful drive

just not on I-10. I don't know if anyone has good coverage there, but it is a dreadful drive

Yes, I agree. It's the most boring drive in the world AND Sprint's coverage isn't the best (once you get west of Lake City). B26 and 1x800 should go a long way to fixing those holes.

• Like 1

Yes, I agree. It's the most boring drive in the world AND Sprint's coverage isn't the best (once you get west of Lake City). B26 and 1x800 should go a long way to fixing those holes.

just not on I-10. I don't know if anyone has good coverage there, but it is a dreadful drive

I10 sux. I hate having to drive down i10 its the most boring ride ever. I had to drive to valdosta ga for work I thought I never would make it.

Sprint did good for me today in even rural coverage. T-Mobile didn't stand a chance

Did you have any coverage at all in rural areas with magenta? At least with sprint you have roaming coverage.

I had a surprising amount of LTE on Sprint in the middle of nowhere I was shocked. T-Mobile I could load s4gru but I could not stream music or other web pages and since sprint had LTE in the middle of nowhere and there was no one on the towers there speeds were 25-35 down T-Mobile was less than 500kbps.

Are the speeds on edge and GPRS enough to load a webpage or stream music? Also the sprint coverage that you had was it 3g or LTE?

• Like 2

I had a surprising amount of LTE on Sprint in the middle of nowhere I was shocked. T-Mobile I could load s4gru but I could not stream music or other web pages and since sprint had LTE in the middle of nowhere and there was no one on the towers there speeds were 25-35 down T-Mobile was less than 500kbps.

Well no T-Mobile for me. I'll stick it out with sprint until I hear some details about this merger. If I don't like what I see then I may have to consider one of the big two. I'd hate to leave behind my unlimited data but I don't use much data any way. I hope that this Sprint/T-Mobile merger fails so that the little two can continue to build out top notch networks without being distracted with mergers. I feel these two companies can do big things without been merged together.

• Like 1

I do but in Sprints case I think they need the merger more than T-Mobile does.

Well no T-Mobile for me. I'll stick it out with sprint until I hear some details about this merger. If I don't like what I see then I may have to consider one of the big two. I'd hate to leave behind my unlimited data but I don't use much data any way. I hope that this Sprint/T-Mobile merger fails so that the little two can continue to build out top notch networks without being distracted with mergers. I feel these two companies can do big things without been merged together.

Looking for band 26 frantically in Ocala. None to be found on the nexus 5 in LTE only mode. I went to 12 towers

Is the N5 capable of connecting to B26? I feel like we'll start seeing B26 anytime soon.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Is the N5 capable of connecting to B26? I feel like we'll start seeing B26 anytime soon.

Sent from my LG-LS980

Yep it is. Check out the Orlando thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Anybody have any serious data and voice issue today?

My wife and my iPhone's both have had terrible LTE data where we normally would have excellent data and have both experience a ton of dropped calls from opposite ends of the city. Both of our iPhones are almost dead and we've barely used them today. Normally, they would last all day, even when heavily used.

My signal has been all over the place and I work right next to a NV site. Maybe their testing 1x800 and LTE800?

Anybody have any serious data and voice issue today?

My wife and my iPhone's both have had terrible LTE data where we normally would have excellent data and have both experience a ton of dropped calls from opposite ends of the city. Both of our iPhones are almost dead and we've barely used them today. Normally, they would last all day, even when heavily used.

My signal has been all over the place and I work right next to a NV site. Maybe their testing 1x800 and LTE800?

Everything has been fine on my end. I've been in clay county and the Phillips industrial area past the avenues with no probs.