First Ad from Sprints New Ad Team

Duffman

LOL, I liked it, thought it was great. I really hope NV can give sprint the performance boost they need.

I saw that on youtube last week... I definitely think its an improvement... Plus, they got a big-name individual involved for a change. I'll be even more excited when the commercials are pertaining to Network Vision and/or new LTE phones.

You can see a big difference in the design of the commercial. It felt like a whole different team managed it.

• Like 1

A whole different team DID manage it. Sprint switched ad agencies.

I know. I just was talking about how its noticeable, the difference.

Posted via Forum Runner

• Like 1

I saw Sprint's iPhone commercial last night about unlimited data and thought that was nicely done.

Is this the one with the floating icons in NYC? If so, I think that was the last one done by the old agency, or maybe i missed the new one.

Is this the one with the floating icons in NYC? If so' date=' I think that was the last one done by the old agency, or maybe i missed the new one.[/quote']

That's the only one I've seen. Although it is a good commercial.

Posted via Forum Runner

Is this the one with the floating icons in NYC? If so, I think that was the last one done by the old agency, or maybe i missed the new one.

Yes, that's the one I saw. I thought that was cool to emphasize unlimited data as a good selling point for the iPhone.

except apple?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Apple can if they want to, but it's been jailbroken before, and will continue to be jailbroken, haha.

• Like 1

Apple can if they want to, but it's been jailbroken before, and will continue to be jailbroken, haha.

Apple has a way of doing things that wouldn't be accepted with any other OEM. Just look at the new iPad. Basically a simple refresh/update and if reports are true, its selling like hotcakes.