First Ad from Sprints New Ad Team

Duffman

lol

They should place those around the beginning of November when Elections are held.

TS

btw, I think this is the best Sprint Commercial ever, too bad its not really from Sprint. lol

dont know how i missed this one lol

lol

They should place those around the beginning of November when Elections are held.

TS

btw, I think this is the best Sprint Commercial ever, too bad its not really from Sprint. lol

Best... commercial... ever!

• Like 1

T-Mobile claims their 4G is so fast. Did you notice that they tested their 4G Smartphone with Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon iPhone 4S? The iPhone 4S doesn't even use 4G Technology. How misleading is that?

Source: http://explore.t-mob...zon-att-sprint/

yeah but most people will not notice that...they see 4G and run with it.

Hell, I'd wager 2/3 of the people currently using the 4S or 4 think they have a true "4G" phone.

I prefer the Hesse commercials. He appears to genuinely care and he is already on the books.

He's boring and doesn't leave me with the urge to run out and get a new phone.

Tappin' from my SGP 5.0

He's boring and doesn't leave me with the urge to run out and get a new phone.

Tappin' from my SGP 5.0

I rather watch the old Verizon Wireless Guy instead of Dan Hesse unless he has something interesting to say.

• 5 weeks later...

So according to the commercials sprint has sold 7 million evos? That's got to be all the evo branded devices right? The evo 4g, 3d, shift and design? That can't be just 4gs.

+1 for pin drop when HD voice comes out. Also, re: the new Evo ad, if it can actually react to instrument touches in real time (like iOs, unlike Androids I own/have used), color me impressed.

I am here watching the celtics vs heat game and saw my first evolte commercial. Personally, I kinda like it. Opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DuRUXR03CEg

• Like 3

I am here watching the celtics vs heat game and saw my first evolte commercial. Personally, I kinda like it. Opinions?

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=DuRUXR03CEg

Not too shabby. That's a long commercial to be played during a b-ball game.

Robert

I think they played the shorter version during the game.

http://s4gru.com/ind...dpost__p__20316

Didn't realized you posted this two days ago. I am not sure but it might have been the longer version, it sure seemed like it was longer than 30 seconds.

• Like 1

Didn't realized you posted this two days ago. I am not sure but it might have been the longer version, it sure seemed like it was longer than 30 seconds.

I often get hypnotized and time seems to stand still while I'm checking out the EVO LTE, too.

• Like 1

I often get hypnotized and time seems to stand still while I'm checking out the EVO LTE, too.

LOL, that's a pretty valid explanation.

Pretty sick commercial. and Go Celtics!

Celtics all the way!!!!!

• Like 1