Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

AT&T is currently running fiber to the flagpole site on Pavilion Dr & Old Olive St. road.

At least, the flags are down and a crew is digging a few hundred feet away (Across from Kohn's Deli).

Crews up at a known clearwire site by my house. I'll swing by and investigate after lunch.

http://campl.us/buEsBCWvaiS

Updated RRUs for Clearwire, installed new equipment.

Here are the photos I just took of the fresh equipment install:

HQX8OFS.jpg

ekKyG8i.jpg

QqgEvLZ.jpg

The crew had just come down from Michigan, and had Pennsylvania plates on their trailer & trucks. The foreman I spoke with said that they were upgrading a lot of stuff for Clearwire, but didn't have much else by way of information to give.

This site is located at Big Bend Blvd. and Dale Ave. in Richmond Heights, right behind city hall. Here's a Goole Streetview of the tower behind the Hall:

jrxtRyl.jpg

And, since this is within an easy walk of my house, I really hope it's one of those nifty new 2500 sites. :)

Resistance is futile. They will be assimilated. 

Actually I was thinking you might because they are going up on Sprint NV sites now too, not just Clearwire sites. It may be Sprint who signs off on them.

• Like 1

Here are the photos I just took of the fresh equipment install:

HQX8OFS.jpg

ekKyG8i.jpg

QqgEvLZ.jpg

The crew had just come down from Michigan, and had Pennsylvania plates on their trailer & trucks. The foreman I spoke with said that they were upgrading a lot of stuff for Clearwire, but didn't have much else by way of information to give.

This site is located at Big Bend Blvd. and Dale Ave. in Richmond Heights, right behind city hall. Here's a Goole Streetview of the tower behind the Hall:

jrxtRyl.jpg

And, since this is within an easy walk of my house, I really hope it's one of those nifty new 2500 sites. :)

I have seen men putting these up for the last 2 days at 44/jamieson. I didnt know what it was at first, so its convenient that someone else has seen them. That site has NV panels up for weeks but no 4g

I have seen men putting these up for the last 2 days at 44/jamieson. I didnt know what it was at first, so its convenient that someone else has seen them. That site has NV panels up for weeks but no 4g

Hm. That's also kind of close to me.

Is the site listed as a tower on the Clearwire coverage map? It'd be awesome if this was the 2500/2600mhz rollout happening. Lots of activity the past few days in the STL area.

That's a Samsung TD-LTE RRU & BRS/EBS Antenna Panel.

Thanks for the confirmation (and in the other thread, too).

I'll still try to get better pics with the better zoom lens (this was shot with a 250mm - I'll have my 300mm tomorrow).