Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Just as a follow up, I got an add in my mailbox today advertising 3 months free if I add a line using the old plans. Pretty sure that wouldn't have gone out if they were gone!

Woah, why didn't I get that in the mail!?!?

This was behind the Schnucks at Olive & Chesterfield Pkwy. I'm starting to have my doubts that such a weak signal is coming from anywhere nearby.

Same thing i got, Just got back home tonight and double checked it. Dunno where else that would be coming from but i got LTE getting on the on ramp from chesterfield pkwy onto 40 West up until the hardees ice center then back to 3G

Same thing i got, Just got back home tonight and double checked it. Dunno where else that would be coming from but i got LTE getting on the on ramp from chesterfield pkwy onto 40 West up until the hardees ice center then back to 3G

Has that ice center always been called Hardee's or did it used to be called something else?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Has that ice center always been called Hardee's or did it used to be called something else?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

It's been like that since at least 2005...I'm pretty sure it had another name before but i can't remember what it was.