Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

What is fdt?

Don't look it up on urbandictionary.com, I don't think that's the definition he is talking about.

Haha at least one of those definitions is favorable!

I think it is "Fulfillment DeskTop"

Here's a pdf of a reference guide.

http://site2749.hosted.smartertools.com/AvatarHandler.ashx?radfile=%5CCommon%5CRequesting.pdf

Don't look it up on urbandictionary.com, I don't think that's the definition he is talking about.

Well, it is almost time for Mardi Gras in Soulard...

I too am extremely disappointed. I deliver packages throughout the metro area and I lose connection going in and out of most buildings I encounter. I thought it was my S4, so I bought a Nexus 5 and it is just as bad. I carry an S3 with WiMax and have absolutely no problems whatsoever. It doesn't do any good to complain because the standard line is "It's a work in progress", blah, blah, blah.

I am going to break my Sprint contract and move on. Maybe in 10 years they will have their act together. I know a lot of people are tired of the wait. What good is unlimited data when you can't use it? Seems like a farce to me.

An S3 or an S2? The S3 uses the same LTE as the S4. Band 25 (1900). Last Galaxy that did Wimax was the S2.

An S3 or an S2? The S3 uses the same LTE as the S4. Band 25 (1900). Last Galaxy that did Wimax was the S2.

He means S2. We been through this before.

For you N5 users i found this in another thread. People are showing that they can connect to Band 41 on the N5.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4989-lg-google-nexus-5-users-thread/?p=276259

I was just about to ask if there was any advantage to a triband right now I the St Charles area. If that holds true here there is now.

Sent from my SPH-L900

There are a few locations with band 41 in St. Chuck

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Chat reps are most definitely not in the know. I chatted last night, and got my Sprint account added onto a Framily Plan and fully completed their Framily with the 9th and 10th line. So definitely go hop on there and get it done if you guys need in a Framily, chat will do it.

• Like 2

Chat reps are most definitely not in the know. I chatted last night, and got my Sprint account added onto a Framily Plan and fully completed their Framily with the 9th and 10th line. So definitely go hop on there and get it done if you guys need in a Framily, chat will do it.

I know. They are definitely doing it.

• Like 1

I was just about to ask if there was any advantage to a triband right now I the St Charles area. If that holds true here there is now.

Sent from my SPH-L900

G2 is definitely working with b41 right now. I would assume that the HTC One Max, GS4 Mini, and Galaxy Mega are all capable of b41 too. N5 is a little dicey until we get the official Spark update.

PM ed gci's for the one neat 94/70. I didn't get to do a speed test but its got to be better than 0.1 I got there on 3G lately.

That site and the site a little further down at Portwest (still legacy) have been the only two sites on my regular commute that are always overburdened. Spotify stops streaming every time if it's before 11 PM and I get to drive in silence for that stretch of 94.

Just wanted to throw this out there for the thread regulars in case anyone is still looking... I'm in a Framily that has anywhere from two to five spots open. The next one in lowers everyone's bill to $25/mo... 

If you're interested, PM me for details and we'll get it hooked up.

Just wanted to throw this out there for the thread regulars in case anyone is still looking... I'm in a Framily that has anywhere from two to five spots open. The next one in lowers everyone's bill to $25/mo... 

If you're interested, PM me for details and we'll get it hooked up.

Glad you got into one! How was it to get them to merge the existing accounts?

Glad you got into one! How was it to get them to merge the existing accounts?

It was, uh, interesting. I was on live chat longer than I thought possible as I had to go back and forth with the Framily owner to get billing address, security question answer, etc. But, other than that, I found that if you were polite and not pushy (at least with my chat rep), it was easy to get in.

Everyone's mileage may vary, but I had a pretty straightforward experience. Now, we just need one more line to hit the $25/mo jackpot.  B)