Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

This is the most detailed review I found for the Nexus 5. if anyone here has this phone, do you agree with the review? 

Can't say that I read the whole the review, but having the N5 for nearly a month now, I haven't been able to go back to my HTC One (and that's a pretty damn nice phone). Partly because I get AMAZING LTE coverage now, considering how little coverage there actually is, and partly because I've found I do like the pure Android experience.

• Like 2

Can't say that I read the whole the review, but having the N5 for nearly a month now, I haven't been able to go back to my HTC One (and that's a pretty damn nice phone). Partly because I get AMAZING LTE coverage now, considering how little coverage there actually is, and partly because I've found I do like the pure Android experience.

B-I-N-G-O!! 

• Like 1

I posted about some LTE troubles in the eCSFB thread, but I'm going to give some more details. I am located in O'Fallon IL, where we are supposed to have LTE coverage as of this month. Some spots of the city have coverage, but the tower down the road from me doesn't seem to be broadcasting LTE. The tower in question is near the intersection of Seven Hills Road and East State St.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I posted about some LTE troubles in the eCSFB thread, but I'm going to give some more details. I am located in O'Fallon IL, where we are supposed to have LTE coverage as of this month. Some spots of the city have coverage, but the tower down the road from me doesn't seem to be broadcasting LTE. The tower in question is near the intersection of Seven Hills Road and East State St.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That one has not been 4G accepted. The closest one that is 4G accepted is just north of the Splash Pad, one in Shiloh and a few in Fairview. Sprints network maps show expected coverage at 100% 4G accepted. Right now Missouri Market is just shy of 60% 4G Complete. St. Clair County istelf is just shy of 80% 4G Complete. We have no notification of either of the other towers in O'fallon itself being worked on at this point. If you want, you can go to the site and take pictures of the equipment on the racks and at the base and we can tell you if it is the Sprint Network Vision equipment.

For proper coverage maps(crowdsourced, mainly by us here at S4GRU)

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

That one has not been 4G accepted. The closest one that is 4G accepted is just north of the Splash Pad, one in Shiloh and a few in Fairview. Sprints network maps show expected coverage at 100% 4G accepted. Right now Missouri Market is just shy of 60% 4G Complete. St. Clair County istelf is just shy of 80% 4G Complete. We have no notification of either of the other towers in O'fallon itself being worked on at this point. If you want, you can go to the site and take pictures of the equipment on the racks and at the base and we can tell you if it is the Sprint Network Vision equipment.

For proper coverage maps(crowdsourced, mainly by us here at S4GRU)

http://www.sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint

Awesome thanks for the info. I'll probably go check out the site once I'm back in town after the holidays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Awesome thanks for the info. I'll probably go check out the site once I'm back in town after the holidays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Anytime. I hate that Sprint did that. It is going to cause a lot of confusion.

The accepted site on Campus near 70/Zumbel had the LTE off yesterday, it happens. It should be back soon hopefully with the issue it had with the LTE signal being very weak just a block off 70 on Zumbel fixed. 

-+

odd the Motherhead site went offline for 5-10 minutes and when it came back the 1x is 6-10 dB stronger but no change in LTE strength.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

odd the Motherhead site went offline for 5-10 minutes and when it came back the 1x is 6-10 dB stronger but no change in LTE strength.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

3g integration?