Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

^What he said. Those 2 will at least help with congestion in that area.

I've pulled speedy band 41 at the zoo on my MiFi. It's gonna be great for tri-banders.

Unfortunately, all the sites covering the Central West End have been upgraded. There are still a couple more to go in Midtown, so that will help.

It's going to take 800MHz LTE and 250MHz LTE to relieve some of that congestion.

Sprint is not likely to start using any additional PCS spectrum for LTE any time soon.

Ah. That's too bad. I was afraid that would be the case. Hopefully some eCSFB on B41 lights up soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just pulled an insane 32Mbps down, 7.5Mbps up at the large Amoco sign on Clayton & Skinker. That St. Mary's rooftop site is legit.

The way I see it is that area should never have any congestion for the amount of towers in that area that are already on LTE. I have pick up two B41 towers in that area from Big Bend to Skinker on Clayton. 

The way I see it is that area should never have any congestion for the amount of towers in that area that are already on LTE. I have pick up two B41 towers in that area from Big Bend to Skinker on Clayton.

There is a B41 tower on top of a building across from the golf course entrance at Forest Park on Skinker. I've picked that one up on the MiFi in the middle of the Zoo.

It makes sense to blanket that area - rich kid college campus. :)

There is a B41 tower on top of a building across from the golf course entrance at Forest Park on Skinker. I've picked that one up on the MiFi in the middle of the Zoo.

It makes sense to blanket that area - rich kid college campus. :)

I've gotten that one before at Imo's.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I don't think so. The said they wouldn't announce an area until the fall back issue was fixed there.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Actually I havent had time to post much today but the Pontoon Site was working this morning. Anyone check Motherhead?

Wonder if that means they are about to officially launch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it means they are launching.

I don't think so. The said they wouldn't announce an area until the fall back issue was fixed there.

Sent from my SPH-L900

One or two sites does not qualify as a fall back issue area. What they are talking about was areas like Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Detroit - where the entire city suffered from the eCSFB issue. Mainly Samsung markets.

You overestimate the importance of 1 or 2 sites in the overall picture.

• Like 1

Not disagreeing with you but it's only a few because only a few have both CDMA and LTE

live on the same site. I'm still hoping most will be both and 800 too soon. Sounds like they may have fixed it anyway if Lilg740 can connect now to one of them so I switching my answer to yup its going to launch soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Not disagreeing with you but it's only a few because only a few have both CDMA and LTE

live on the same site. I'm still hoping most will be both and 800 too soon. Sounds like they may have fixed it anyway if Lilg740 can connect now to one of them so I switching my answer to yup its going to launch soon.

Sent from my SPH-L900

Ericsson doesn't need to have 3G and 4G upgrades on a site for eCSFB to work. It can be installed on the legacy equipment. Only a few isolated sites are having the issue. Missouri is not a problem market. Re-read Robert's article.

This is why it's mainly a Samsung problem.

Glad to see it's launching so you guys can call in tickets but with every metro area I've watched, the slow down starts right after as the focus seems to go to other areas to prepare for launch.

Things have already slowed down a bit. They've gotten to almost all of the actual tower locations, now it's down to doing the roof mounted and stealth sites, which I'd imagine is going to take longer.

arnold has had problems with ecsfb also.

it is really annoying actually, since it causes the drop to 3g near the beginning/end of my commute and if it weren't for arnold it would be consistent LTE all the way.

• Like 1

arnold has had problems with ecsfb also.

it is really annoying actually, since it causes the drop to 3g near the beginning/end of my commute and if it weren't for arnold it would be consistent LTE all the way.

Same

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk