Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I believe that that is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints… At least that's what Google maps told me

It is right behind Frontenac's City Hall. 

I've been spoiled by the LTE progress the last few weeks.

Seems so quite now.

I'm scared to think of what happens if we have a really awful winter.

Pulled these 2 while at 70 & Salisbury and going across the McKinley. I went through my other screen shots, one looks like it it John & McKissock, the other I hadn't seen before.

The other one is Brooklyn, IL. They are checked off on the map.

Site acceptance reports from Thursday (9/26) and Friday (9/27):

nuff said

• Missouri - 17 updates (16 LTE)
  • Oklahoma – 3 updates (LTE)

Not sure its a fair comparison any more considering most of Oklahoma is launched already......

Sent from my HTC ONE

I think the 3950 bunkum rd site was broadcasting today, if so that was one quick turn around time from start to finish (less than a week).  I was getting lte at home(less than a mile south) and at the firestation (about 1 mile to the northeast) for the first time.   Sector ID that I got were: 150-north, 319-East, 488-South.  

Oh, btw driving home last night i saw a rope hanging from the I-270 and Old Alton Rd site. Will get a closer look at that one and New Poag and Old Alton on the way to church this evening.

Oh, btw driving home last night i saw a rope hanging from the I-270 and Old Alton Rd site. Will get a closer look at that one and New Poag and Old Alton on the way to church this evening.

I noticed this morning that the I-270 and Old Alton Rd (Thorngate) site had a different look to the rack this morning.  Before the rack was just a single "level" now it looked like they had added another level to above the old rack.