Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

yup it does. I wonder where he was when he took the screenshot. I'm running over to try for 3 digit style. ... I just ran by mid rivers and 70/370 and got a couple interesting screenshots to post when I get home. A had LTE weak near both, maybe they aye donut mode.

I was actually on the other side of 70 (service road) heading towards the 370/70 site trying to verify it. I was not able to connect to the 370/70 site, but I did connect to the site SCID I posted which matched the Mid Rivers Mall site. Then, a little further down, I handed off to the Cave Springs site that I already posted the SCID for on Monday when I first got signal at my house.

I'm going to try to get the 30/Ottomeyer High Ridge again today I haven't had a connection yet and my daily drive puts me on that location briefly for 3G on a hill where I lose 4G from the High Ridge Blvd site maybe today will be the day

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Oh no. What happened?

Dropped my GS4 on its corner and cracked what I thought was the piece of glass. But upon removal of the cracked glass to replace it I found that the display is cracked to. And now im not getting anything out of the display.

You have that HTC One temporarily don't you?

Yes, but if you want to borrow the GNex I can ask the person who lent me the One when he may need it back. And hopefully whenever a cheap(er) Tri Band device comes out I can buy one outright. What happened to your old GNex?

Panels up  at the 3950 Bunkum site. By time i went and picked up my food and went back to take pics everyone was gone alone with the 2 spools of wire that they had left onsite the nigh before.  I will take some pics tomorrow.  

• Like 2

64 & Lindbergh

HEX Confirmed - 05608B01

3 Digit SCIDs - 52, 221, 390

Mapped some points with Sensorly

Ah. Is this the LDS pole slightly west of Lindbergh?