Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

4G LTE has been being picked up the the Sprint store in Wentzville but only on Samsung and Apple devices. Do they have that much stronger of antennas? What site could that be coming from? How do you get site ID on an Apple device? No this isn't 20 questions. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Open the dialer and dial *3001#12345#*

Select LTE and/or Serving Cell Info

Physical Cell ID and Cell Identity are both values pertaining to the site ID. Post both.

4G LTE has been being picked up the the Sprint store in Wentzville but only on Samsung and Apple devices. Do they have that much stronger of antennas? What site could that be coming from? How do you get site ID on an Apple device? No this isn't 20 questions.Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I think they do have better radio hardware

I learned that on the HTC ONE I can dial *#*#4636#*#* and put it in lte only mode. I wonder if I can pull LTE in by doing this in those areas like Wentzville parkway where Samsung and apple devices get LTE.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

I learned that on the HTC ONE I can dial *#*#4636#*#* and put it in lte only mode. I wonder if I can pull LTE in by doing this in those areas like Wentzville parkway where Samsung and apple devices get LTE.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Just remember....no calls in that mode....

I'm not certain but it looks different and there are ropes hanging down. This is High Ridge on the northwest side of High Ridge Blvd and Hwy 30

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

The second rack from the top could possibly have an NV Antenna....can't tell with this pic.

The second rack from the top could possibly have an NV Antenna....can't tell with this pic.

Next time I run up there I'll try a different angle. It's in the back of a locked storage lot so using the zoom on the HTC One. Interesting I posted that using LTE from the Imperial tower from the other side of the county

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

I think we have another site live near Lucas and Hunt and Rock Road.

According to the map and spreadsheet I don't see a tower there. Is it possible to be a tower there and not be documented?

According to the map and spreadsheet I don't see a tower there. Is it possible to be a tower there and not be documented?

I was judging that by the new dark purple there. I was thinking it might be the one near Pennsylvania and  the Rock Road.

I was judging that by the new dark purple there. I was thinking it might be the one near Pennsylvania and  the Rock Road.

Could also be a lit up Clear site conversion...