Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Sensorly is showing dark purple on 370 by the Little Hills Expressway site in St. Charles. Is there anyone that is able to confirm it is working?

It is working. I drove through there today. Pulled like 13mb down and 6.5mb up. 

Sensorly is showing dark purple on 370 by the Little Hills Expressway site in St. Charles. Is there anyone that is able to confirm it is working?

Yes, we got confirmation by SCID's earlier.

Worked good at the Hardee's right near there\. 2 for $3 pulled pork.... yummmie.

• Like 1

I work in Wentzville and know people who live there I haven't picked up LTE and they haven't reported any LTE. Which tower is working?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Check out the maps.... you are a sponsor.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/4484-missouri-market-nv-map/&do=findComment&comment=188639

I work in Wentzville and know people who live there I haven't picked up LTE and they haven't reported any LTE. Which tower is working?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Hopewell and N

Someone had LTE at GM(if its for real) and then along 61 north of 70

Looks like there is tower lighting up near I-70 and Lake STL exit.

that's what I was thinking the other day, didn't think it could be 79 or n, this may be a screenshot but not positive I may have them mixed up

Edit: just checked map that was turtle creek

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

post-14659-13784110778268_thumb.jpg

Judging by sensorly I'm thinking Hoff road, will try to get some better data tomorrow. I just mapped tons of the hwy n site, all down duello and tried lake St Louis Blvd but it's sketchy there

Judging by sensorly I'm thinking Hoff road, will try to get some better data tomorrow. I just mapped tons of the hwy n site, all down duello and tried lake St Louis Blvd but it's sketchy there

DaQue is going to check out LSL Blvd and 70 here within the hour

Looking at Sensorly, it looks like the site at I-64 and IL-157 might be active now, there is some dark purple there and going west on I-64.

I seen that last night too. I went to go map this morning and didn't catch 4g pop up on my phone so I came home but when I got here I seen that I mapped bunkum rd. Im going to go back later today or tomorrow morning.

I seen that last night too. I went to go map this morning and didn't catch 4g pop up on my phone so I came home but when I got here I seen that I mapped bunkum rd. Im going to go back later today or tomorrow morning.

That could all be from the Caseyville site.