Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Jungs Station

367 and Parker

Creve Couer Mill and Olive

Jennings City Hall

Scott Avenue and Leffingwell(Kirkwood)

These sites all have a Dark sensorly blip at the site and only at the site. Maybe the crew/inspector is running sensorly while testing?

Doesn't explain the dark blip in the middle of the island in the Mississppi though......

That would be convenient....a little 'heads up' gift from them.

Looking at the Sensorly map:

55 is pretty well covered from Imperial up to where the highway runs into Broadway.

270 looks pretty covered from 255 (south) at the river up to Ladue Rd, just north of 64/40, and again just outside of Bridgeton to across the river at Lewis & Clark Blvd.

170 is completely covered.

70 looks to be mostly covered, with patches of no coverage around St. Charles, Maryland Heights, Northwoods (watch out for speed traps - they got me with double fines/double points!) and the City (STL Proper).

Highway 64/40 needs a lot of work, as does Highway 44. I imagine that the Kirkwood site (dark-ass purple blip) is probably the start of sites along 44, much like how the Jos. A White building in Brentwood was a connector from 170 and 64/40. Once the sites light up in Richmond Heights and just west of Lindbergh on 64/40, the stretch of highway between 270 and Forest Park will be covered.

Looking at the Sensorly map:

55 is pretty well covered from Imperial up to where the highway runs into Broadway.

270 looks pretty covered from 255 (south) at the river up to Ladue Rd, just north of 64/40, and again just outside of Bridgeton to across the river at Lewis & Clark Blvd.

170 is completely covered.

70 looks to be mostly covered, with patches of no coverage around St. Charles, Maryland Heights, Northwoods (watch out for speed traps - they got me with double fines/double points!) and the City (STL Proper).

Highway 64/40 needs a lot of work, as does Highway 44. I imagine that the Kirkwood site (dark-ass purple blip) is probably the start of sites along 44, much like how the Jos. A White building in Brentwood was a connector from 170 and 64/40. Once the sites light up in Richmond Heights and just west of Lindbergh on 64/40, the stretch of highway between 270 and Forest Park will be covered.

Hey buddy....don't forget metro east....we have nothing....

BTW, anyone that uses Offline cached maps, Google My Maps, or loading KML's in Google maps need not upgrade to the new version of GMaps....you will lose those features.

Offline isn't lost.  You just have to type Ok Maps in the search bar and it will cache the current map area

Hey buddy....don't forget metro east....we have nothing....

I grew up in Belleville and my parents live in Fairview Heights... but I'm a west-sider now. :P

(I can only imagine that the rollout is driven by population density to sites - hence the start west of the Mississippi)

Hey hey hey from the looks of it Alton is about to be smothered in purple

Drove all around Alton last night and nary an LTE signal did I see so I wouldn't count on "smothered" in purple quite yet.

Drove all around Alton last night and nary an LTE signal did I see so I wouldn't count on "smothered" in purple quite yet.

I only said that because 3 or 4 of the site have panels or are in progress. It might be another month or so.....but......

Though I would go enjoy some of that new LTE goodness on 94 up closer to 64 but whike the signal is strong the data was unusable. Gretter than 2 seconds ping the one time it worked that far. Couldn't even use Tapatalk.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You can connect downtown and on the Clark Bridge. It is from the Riverview Site. I have personally verified that these sites NV have Panels in the area:

Bethalto Park

Rosewood Heights

Alton(by White Castle)

Alton(by Cheapies tire)

Godfrey behind Mid Illinois Gymnastics

Delhi(Delhi Rd and Stagecoach)

Jerseyville Fairgrounds

Still waiting on Simmons Law Firm and behind Lowes.

I have a sneaking suspicion that work is happening right now at Montclair and Bethany in Godfrey.

Jungs Station

367 and Parker

Creve Couer Mill and Olive

Jennings City Hall

Scott Avenue and Leffingwell(Kirkwood)

These sites all have a Dark sensorly blip at the site and only at the site. Maybe the crew/inspector is running sensorly while testing?

Doesn't explain the dark blip in the middle of the island in the Mississppi though......

Still no LTE at Creve Coeur Mill and Olive. There's 3 towers that I could see from that intersection and I have no clue what it should look like so I took pictures of each of them.

Creve Coeur Mill & Olive (South side)

E405Zdg.jpg

Creve Coeur Mill & Olive (North side)

mrgUW14.jpg

Fernview & Olive

NEzTDUR.jpg

Still no LTE at Creve Coeur Mill and Olive. There's 3 towers that I could see from that intersection and I have no clue what it should look like so I took pictures of each of them.

Creve Coeur Mill & Olive (South side)

Creve Coeur Mill & Olive (North side)

Fernview & Olive

This is actually right at Olive and Old Olive St Rd. On an Electrical Pylon. Is one of your pics that one?

Either the site worker's are hinting about what sites are about to go live or someone is really getting us good

Could also be a stray GNex.....There really needs to be a disclaimer in Playstore for that phone.

or restrict it like they can with some devices

You see, I like to be able to use it in certain instances but I have seen the problem with my own eyes while watching the Debug screen. It will go all screwy and it will say connected but show a serving cell of 15151515151515 or 51515 and will start acting all screwy.

You see, I like to be able to use it in certain instances but I have seen the problem with my own eyes while watching the Debug screen. It will go all screwy and it will say connected but show a serving cell of 15151515151515 or 51515 and will start acting all screwy.

Maybe its you messing with the map then...how was the fishing in the middle of the Mississippi.....joking....

Maybe its you messing with the map then...how was the fishing in the middle of the Mississippi.....joking....

Yes of course....those sewer fish are yummy....

• Like 1