Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

I was at the Zoo with my daughter today and had my phone battery drain faster than a bank account at one of those aforementioned strip clubs.

I almost can't wait to be able to take full advantage of a smartphone in public again. Hurry up and get back to the STL corridor with those NV updates, will ya? :)

I know I've been a lurker, but I finally have confirmation that we should be seeing some movement in St. Charles County, MO very soon.

Is this from what you have seen on here or do you have some sort of inside info?

Is this from what you have seen on here or do you have some sort of inside info?

I do have inside info, I just can't publicly release specifics.  The time frame I was given was within the next couple of weeks they should be turned up for testing.

• Like 1

Yep I see it on the map now....we've got a boatload of In Progress finally too!   :tu:

FYI, those In Progress sites are due to the permits that I found.

New site for you all to track down in STL county... near Kirkwood...

Nevermind, I didn't see the update.

• Like 1

Nice job then...I know there were more permits found than whats on the map though.

There were about 15 missing. I PM'ed Rickie to see what the deal is....not too worried about it.

• Like 1

Not sure that I like calling things In Progress with just a permit. To me it's not in progress until there are Boots on the Ground.  Before then, everything is just talk.  (Your opinion may vary.)

I suppose it does let everyone see where progress might soon be made on the map.

And speaking of boots on the ground, I visited two sites yesterday. 

One at Little Hills Expressway and Boschertown in St Charles, just behind Just Corvettes.  No Progress.

The one on Ellis Road east of St. Jacob IL, however:

p4zV3eS.jpg

Has panels:

fKGexwj.jpg

filfKMZ.jpg

But no cabinets:

CFh5lhz.jpg

I'll post these in the Report In Progress Sites Here thread.

I've also noticed that Riverview and I-270 is looking promising.  Maybe I'll take a closer look when I get a chance...

Not sure that I like calling things In Progress with just a permit. To me it's not in progress until there are Boots on the Ground. Before then, everything is just talk. (Your opinion may vary.)

I suppose it does let everyone see where progress might soon be made on the map.

That has always been my feeling as well. I want to see an antenna, RRU, cabinet, etc on site before I call it in progress.

Sent from my little Note2

Picked up LTE while crossing the Chain of Rocks bridge this morning. Fired up Sensorly & drove as close to the site at Riverview and 270 as I could. I was going to check that site out today, anyway. Didn't want to hang around that area much, nor did I want to drive up the scary-looking lane that lead to the site. Snapped a quick pic which I'll post later, then drove around just a little bit more to map it out. My points are already on Sensorly, if you zoom way in.

• Like 1