Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Great day! Blues win! New Site! Morels in the fridge!

Damnit....I just got home and fired up the DVR to watch the game :(

Ah well, if we had lost I'd REALLY be mad but hey, now I just know I'm watchin a winner!

Ah well, if we had lost I'd REALLY be mad but hey, now I just know I'm watchin a winner!

It is a friggin thriller!

BTW if anyone is in the area of Lambdin and Moffit or is feeling froggy and wants to go to Goodfellow and St. Louis Ave site in the ghetto I still need SCIDs.

Good game huh?

• Like 1

Since I know you guys have some GNex's around... you can see what it looks like GNex pollution in Las Vegas. Pretty obvious that the radio fell on its face and kept reporting full strength as it never fell off as it went down the street. So be careful if you have a GNex, watch your details screen to make sure the signal strength changes.

Another NV 3G site in STL, spreadsheet updated

Any idea what the deal with ST...C962 is? It is listed as a new site but sits directly next to ST...024 at mobap.

I wonder if it's similar to the 2 at anheuser busch's property.

Any idea what the deal with 962 is? It is listed as a new site but sits directly next to 024 at mobap.

Where are you seeing that site?

Any idea what the deal with ST...C962 is? It is listed as a new site but sits directly next to ST...C024 at mobap.

Could be an in-building DAS system or something like that. May not be a full macro-cell.

Does anyone have any idea why Sprint wouldn't implement some sort of micro cell sites in the major stadium venues (Busch, Scottrade, Edward Jones, etc.). Is is driven more by cost, technological complexity, cooperation of venues, or something else? Are the new 3G NV sites downtown an attempt to increase coverage of the big STL venues?

Between the number of people and the fact that you're in a big steel and concrete building, getting any kind of decent throughput is next to impossible during a game/event.

Does anyone have any idea why Sprint wouldn't implement some sort of micro cell sites in the major stadium venues (Busch, Scottrade, Edward Jones, etc.). Is is driven more by cost, technological complexity, cooperation of venues, or something else? Are the new 3G NV sites downtown an attempt to increase coverage of the big STL venues?

Between the number of people and the fact that you're in a big steel and concrete building, getting any kind of decent throughput is next to impossible during a game/event.

Only ones I can think of that are going to improve experiences for events in DT right now are the new 3G sites in Soulard.

If anyone is in these areas and would like to check out a site please PM me. I have a hunch that work might be underway/completed. I may be wrong so don't drive completely out of your way to check....but it would be really cool if I was right.

Overland/St. Ann/Breckenridge HIlls

Natural Bridge and Kings Highway(You can find me in St. Louie, where the gun play ring all day, nanana)

Swansea/Fairview

Belleville

Glen Carbon

Festus

I can check things out to the farther south reaches of the market.

How do you even connect to a Sprint tower down there? All of the sites down there are in Missouri.

How do you even connect to a Sprint tower down there? All of the sites down there are in Missouri.

There isn't a bridge in the area?

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

There isn't a bridge in the area?

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

There is but if he resides in Chester then the closest site is about 8-10 miles as the crow flies.

Anyone know where to look for St Charles MO building permits online?

I couldn't find them. Or STL City, Madison County IL, St. Clair County, IL...