Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

I mapped it this morning too. Lol

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I went by there this afternoon and was able to stay connected almost all the way up to Prospect.  It's nice to finally get some LTE in Fort Collins (since I only have one band).

747531764.png

• Like 2

Migrated from Original Forum. Originally Posted 15 January 2012

Awesome. Thanks for the post!

There is one accepted in Colorado. It is shown in the Premier Sponsor thread.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

So are the newly accepted LTE towers indicative that the ECSFB issue is just about resolved in the CO area? I was not expecting to see individual towers accepted until the issue was fixed. The towers were all outside the Denver, area, but not by much. Should we hope to see a rise in LTE acceptance in the area in the coming weeks?

• Like 1

Dear Sprint,

As you know, Opening Day for the Rockies is fast approaching and you're probably just as excited as I am.  I was thinking it would be a great omen for the new season if you were to make the majority of the Denver Sensorly map purple with LTE coverage by opening day.  I know I asked you for something similar with the Superbowl and while I'm not blaming you specifically for that loss, I'm also not, not blaming you either.  Please make this happen so we can win the NL pennant this year.  

Yours Truly,

J_GAG

• Like 3

So are the newly accepted LTE towers indicative that the ECSFB issue is just about resolved in the CO area? I was not expecting to see individual towers accepted until the issue was fixed. The towers were all outside the Denver, area, but not by much. Should we hope to see a rise in LTE acceptance in the area in the coming weeks?

Anywhere you see an accepted 3G site on our maps, eCSFB should be live.  However, there have been exceptions noted where this did not occur.  Likely hiccups with eCSFB implementation at the site or on the network.  They usually get worked out though in a few days or weeks.

Robert

Hey guys, I'd Love to get your thoughts in this: This screenshot is the signal I get at my house. the BSL address is a cricket store nearby. There is no visible tower there. Sometimes the provider on SignalCheck reads Sprint and others it reads Cricket. No matter what though, it always picks up eHPRD. Now I know the BSL address isn't always accurate, but it is when it reads cricket as the provider that confuses me. I'm between three in progress nv sites, all the same distance from me and pretty far from me as well. Just look at my signal strength. I'm going crazy hoping they go live soon!

And because I know at least one person is wondering; Yes, I have an Airave. No, it wasn't plugged in when I took the screenshot (when plugged in the BSL reads my home address and I don't want Santa Claus showing up running signal checks! J/K dude). I love the Airave, but I run a business from my house and I can't leave or come home while on a call. That's why I'm going nuts about these towers coming online. Very hopeful with all the recent activity. Thanks all!

tmp_Screenshot_2014-02-26-10-30-09926676841.png

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1393434071579.jpg finally. Lte at my work off high way seven and I25. Band 25 for now. I thought it was a clear site but I will take whatever. Just excited right now.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Yep.. Noticed they yesterday heading north on I25... its nice! 

There will be free wifi available at Coors Field. It may not be ready by opening day, and it probably won't help outside the ballpark but it's coming. Also, there is now LTE at Pepsi center, just a few blocks away.

Dear Sprint,

As you know, Opening Day for the Rockies is fast approaching and you're probably just as excited as I am.  I was thinking it would be a great omen for the new season if you were to make the majority of the Denver Sensorly map purple with LTE coverage by opening day.  I know I asked you for something similar with the Superbowl and while I'm not blaming you specifically for that loss, I'm also not, not blaming you either.  Please make this happen so we can win the NL pennant this year.  

Yours Truly,

J_GAG