Sprint 3xCA ?

At least the ping times are below 1000ms :P

Here in Minnesota we don't have any LTE roaming that I know of. Hopefully we will eventually, because I have a heck of a time getting data to connect on 1x roaming.

At least the ping times are below 1000ms :P

Here in Minnesota we don't have any LTE roaming that I know of. Hopefully we will eventually, because I have a heck of a time getting data to connect on 1x roaming.

Or hopefully sprint expands their network. That would be best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Or hopefully sprint expands their network. That would be best.

According to a source of mine, it sounds like Minnesota will be getting a lot of small cell sites in towns that have little to no service currently. I'm really excited to see how things work out with them, because where I live is the only town in a 50 mile radius with somewhat good service. 

• Like 1

According to a source of mine, it sounds like Minnesota will be getting a lot of small cell sites in towns that have little to no service currently. I'm really excited to see how things work out with them, because where I live is the only town in a 50 mile radius with somewhat good service.

That could be a sign VOLTE isn't far off. Can't make calls over small cells without VOLTE

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is real.  At least it's really in planning.  The same thing is happening along I-90 in South Dakota and a few other rural places with no service.  And some more iDEN Conversions too.  And a few Clearwire Protection Site conversions.  It will be interesting to watch.

Robert

• Like 7

This is real. At least it's really in planning. The same thing is happening along I-90 in South Dakota and a few other rural places with no service. And some more iDEN Conversions too. And a few Clearwire Protection Site conversions. It will be interesting to watch.

Robert

Think Sprint Coverage will ever be added to Mount Rushmore rapid City area?

Think Sprint Coverage will ever be added to Mount Rushmore rapid City area?

Yes.  Not it that matters much to me anymore.

I don't think there is a way tell on that phone. On Sprint branded phones there is service mode

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

CellMapper on Android has a mode where it can tell you if your using CA... NEW FEATURE AS OF ANDROID 7.0 update.

• Like 1

CellMapper on Android has a mode where it can tell you if your using CA... NEW FEATURE AS OF ANDROID 7.0 update.

Not seeing any display of ca while downloading on a LGV20 grom a b41 mini macro site with CA.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Not seeing any display of ca while downloading on a LGV20 grom a b41 mini macro site with CA.

It doesn't work. I have a v20 too...

Doesn't work on Pixel either. It shows it LTE-A is available on a given site. But that doesn't mean CA.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You have to have 7.0 and enable it from the settings on cellmapper.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Doesn't work on Pixel either. It shows it LTE-A is available on a given site. But that doesn't mean CA.

You have to enable CA mode in CellMapper settings.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

No such setting. Not rooted.

I don't have issues like that with Cell Mapper. The best app right now is Signal Guru for advanced info but it requires root. But it gives​ full CA confirmation.

• Like 1

I don't have issues like that with Cell Mapper. The best app right now is Signal Guru for advanced info but it requires root. But it gives​ full CA confirmation.

I emailed CellMapper support and they said they are beta testing CA Mode on Android 7.0+ Devices only. I used to get Pre Beta Releases from them then I got Beta then went back to standard releases.

• Like 1

Ok maybe they removed it because it was on my android 6.1 but was blacked out and now it is gone.

BTW is your phone Rooted?

Yup rooted.