iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

The store should have given you something that starts with or-pdpm and then 9 numbers after it. If they didn't call em and see if they can get it. It's on the receipt that gets printed after the RMS transaction is done.

After I'm done with work I'll give them a call and see if they can get it for me.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Has anyone's order status message change besides the " thank you for your iPhone 6s plus order?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's the actual order number. Look for the fast order id. That's the tracking number for the website.

Yeah, I don't see the fast order id on my receipt.

This is a fascinating discussion.  Next, we should talk Social Security numbers or Twitter user numbers.

AJ

It's relevant. What's the issue?

iPhone obsession.

Hey, what's your order number?  And what's your order number?  

You guys need to R-E-L-A-X.

AJ

• Like 2

iPhone obsession.

Hey, what's your order number? And what's your order number?

AJ

:P

My experience in the past is that the phones come when expected... But status updates and tracking info are not kept current. Just chill until Friday... They will come.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

iPhone obsession.

AJ

I'm sure there will be a similar order number circle jerk over in the nexus thread soon enough. It happens. People get excited about new devices, and there's no need to pick on us iPhoners.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 4

iPhone obsession.

AJ

Perhaps. I can't help that I'm a kid on Christmas morning when I have a new device coming. It's irking me that I won't have mine before or on launch day to keep up with customer questions on the new device. For me to have mine helps me at work not just in personal use.

FYI, I got a UPS My Choice notification that a package from Sprint is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I ordered an iPhone 6S+ 64GB space grey.

Reports on Reddit, Macrumors, and Sprint Community forums show many other people are starting to get notifications, as well, even though their order stays on the Sprint site hasn't changed. My order status hasn't changed either.

• Like 1

FYI, I got a UPS My Choice notification that a package from Sprint is scheduled to be delivered on Friday. I ordered an iPhone 6S+ 64GB space grey.

Reports on Reddit, Macrumors, and Sprint Community forums show many other people are starting to get notifications, as well, even though their order stays on the Sprint site hasn't changed. My order status hasn't changed either.

You ordered online, correct?

I also just got my ups notification via my ups app saying my 6s+ 64gb space grey will be delivered on Friday also. I would have thought sprint would have sent a email. Oh well YAY for Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ordered online, correct?

I actually ordered through Telesales bc the website wasn't working when preorders first started. First time I ordered through them instead of online.