iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

Did anyone else notice that AppleCare for non-6S phones is still $99? I was looking into the possibility of getting a 5s for my mom (who I am trying to talk into upgrading from a flip phone) and AppleCare for the 5s still shows up as $99. I'm not sure why but I guess I just assumed when they announced $129 for the 6s that all AppleCare plans would be priced the same.

image.jpg

Should I even pre order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set in the reservation system for in-store in case I change my mind later. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Like 1

that was so much easier than I expected. 6s 64gb space grey pre ordered. Ill probably end up just bringing the phone into the store instead of shipping it back. I don't want something to happen to it that will cost me 700 dollars.

Did anyone else notice that AppleCare for non-6S phones is still $99? I was looking into the possibility of getting a 5s for my mom (who I am trying to talk into upgrading from a flip phone) and AppleCare for the 5s still shows up as $99. I'm not sure why but I guess I just assumed when they announced $129 for the 6s that all AppleCare plans would be priced the same.

Older devices appear to be keeping the traditional 99 dollar pricing. The 6S parts are probably more expensive so apple bumped up the price to compensate. 

If I hadn't already ordered that 64GB 6 Plus, (Can I just reject it in store when it comes in next week and just pre-order the iPhone 6S Plus) I'd had ordered the 6S Plus this morning. Oh well.

What a waste of a hassle last night. All models of the 6s seem to still be delivering on he 25 (At least on apples site) and its noon et

Still on the 25th? Did Apple only launch pre-orders here in the US? (remember, I have never watched the whole launch event from Wednesday).

• Like 1

Still on the 25th? Did Apple only launch pre-orders here in the US? (remember, I have never watched the whole launch event from Wednesday).

I just pre-ordered mine and am going to do my brothers soon. It says '* iPhone 6s all GB sizes, all colors: We will do our best to deliver by 9/25.

"

I just pre-ordered mine and am going to do my brothers soon. It says '* iPhone 6s all GB sizes, all colors: We will do our best to deliver by 9/25.

"

Apple must have increased supply dramatically this year.

• Like 1

If I hadn't already ordered that 64GB 6 Plus, (Can I just reject it in store when it comes in next week and just pre-order the iPhone 6S Plus) I'd had ordered the 6S Plus this morning. Oh well.

Yes you can. When the store calls you tell them to ship it back and that you want to change your order. Only bad thing is I think they don't reset your upgrade eligibility until they verify they have the phone back at the warehouse.

Yes you can. When the store calls you tell them to ship it back and that you want to change your order. Only bad thing is I think they don't reset your upgrade eligibility until they verify they have the phone back at the warehouse.

It was a new line, so no eligibility upsets there.

Sent from Josh's iPad mini using Tapatalk

Actually, from reading another thread, it looks like Sprint may have extended that. Rocket87 will have details tomorrow.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Little late but yes it did get extended.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, shipping times at Apple for the 6s Plus on Sprint have slipped to 3-4 weeks, while the 6s is still saying "Delivers 9/25".

Shipping times for Sprint are still the same as they were early this morning.

I hope I get my 6s on launch day. I fell asleep last night with my MacBook in my lap trying to get the sprint website to load. It worked this morning at least I think it did. After checking out I received an error message saying that my order was processed and not to reorder and that they would send me an email confirmation for my order as soon as possible. Its been 9 hours and still no email confirmation or order number. However my credit card was charged $46.75 this morning for the sales tax ...fingers crossed that it all works itself out.

My dad ordered his AT&T 6s in store today. They told him 4-6 weeks. I guess the big two may be selling out, while Sprint still has a strong inventory?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I feel like the whole iPhone forever promo made Sprint/Apple have more Sprint iPhone stock available for preorder.

• Like 1

I hope I get my 6s on launch day. I fell asleep last night with my MacBook in my lap trying to get the sprint website to load. It worked this morning at least I think it did. After checking out I received an error message saying that my order was processed and not to reorder and that they would send me an email confirmation for my order as soon as possible. Its been 9 hours and still no email confirmation or order number. However my credit card was charged $46.75 this morning for the sales tax ...fingers crossed that it all works itself out.

I haven't gotten an email confirmation either. I did take several screenshots of the order confirmation and other info after checkout, hopefully we will soon.

I haven't gotten an email confirmation either. I did take several screenshots of the order confirmation and other info after checkout, hopefully we will soon.

As long as you saw some kind of confirmation with a number after checking out. I happened to screenshot the order number after checkout, then got the email 1 minute later with the same information. If you got neither, you can call Sprint to get your confirmation number for tracking purposes.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

As long as you saw some kind of confirmation with a number after checking out. I happened to screenshot the order number after checkout, then got the email 1 minute later with the same information. If you got neither, you can call Sprint to get your confirmation number for tracking purposes.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yes I screenshot the order number. Checked my status and it said that a "portion of your order requires some validation in order to complete processing. This may not require contact with you". Probably going to call to make sure my iPhone isn't delayed!

Well, I'm backing out of getting a 6s Plus for now. I unlisted my phone on eBay and will be keeping it for now. And when the other 6 Plus arrives at the store this week, I'll just have them send it back.

Well, I'm backing out of getting a 6s Plus for now. I unlisted my phone on eBay and will be keeping it for now. And when the other 6 Plus arrives at the store this week, I'll just have them send it back.

How come?

Sent from my iPhone 6+