iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6C Rumor Thread

MacinJosh

So we have confirmation that Verizon and AT&T are glitch free. Marcelo is going to have someone's ass for this. Sprint needs zero negative press these days.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yes, I'm sure he's already planning the public lynching for the morning at hq right now.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This makes no sense at all. This looks so horrible for those who are wanting to switch to sprint who are trying to preorder this phone. They lost some new customers because of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, absolutely. This won't sink the company, but they could be losing out on millions of dollars in revenue in customer acquisitions.

• Like 1

Current shipping times as of 12:18 am PDT:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-12%20at%2012.18.

Funny how those were the shipping times from right when preorders started. Exact same kind of thing happened with virtually all 6+'s last year, BUT they eventually posted a cutoff time and said any 6+ ordered before that time would be in the first wave of deliveries (if I'm remembering correctly). I also remember last year that some people that ordered after the cutoff had to wait a looooooong time before getting their 6+.

Hopefully by tomorrow or Sunday sometime they'll be able to say that those who ordered a 64GB 6S+ before a certain time should get it by the 25th. 

Funny how those were the shipping times from right when preorders started. Exact same kind of thing happened with virtually all 6+'s last year, BUT they eventually posted a cutoff time and said any 6+ ordered before that time would be in the first wave of deliveries (if I'm remembering correctly). I also remember last year that some people that ordered after the cutoff had to wait a looooooong time before getting their 6+.

Hopefully by tomorrow or Sunday sometime they'll be able to say that those who ordered a 64GB 6S+ before a certain time should get it by the 25th. 

Hopefully. I'm sure they are just being extra cautious. However, even 15 minutes after pre-orders started, apple.com was still saying delivery by 9/25, so hopefully Apple has more supply then demand this year.

Seriously, call Telesales and order. The wait wasn't that long for me. You can keep refreshing the website while on hold, so you have nothing to lose.

Also, the Apple Store app is probably the quickest way to order, if it works with your plan. It was working long before the Apple website started working.

Edited by jtravers

if you order by not upgrading, maybe a new line it worked fine.  i was able to put in cart and order.

I noticed that by mistake. The website logged me out, and I made it to checkout before I realized it. Then I signed back it, and the hair pulling started all over again, lol.

Edited by jtravers

I think we should all be fine. All sprint phones still say delivers 9/25 on the apple site. I ordered by phone after trying for 20 minutes to order online. Glad I'll get it on launch (hopefully). They did quote me the shipping. But I'll write to spring and see if they will give me a credit.

Hopefully. I'm sure they are just being extra cautious. However, even 15 minutes after pre-orders started, apple.com was still saying delivery by 9/25, so hopefully Apple has more supply then demand this year.

And Apple.com still has every model available for delivery on 9/25 -- 90 minutes after preordering began.

I went though telesales and it was smooth minus them trying to charge me for shipping and I told them I wasn't paying it and it got waved. I wanted to go though apple but I only got the option to sign a 2 year contract which I wasn't doing.

Telesales let me get all the way through before saying they have a system error. "We'll call you back," I said "no thanks, I'll call you." Lol.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Lmbo!! That just made my early early morning.

• Like 1

Just looked into what happened last year. The original shipping date/order status said "up to 3 weeks." I ordered at 6am EDT. The phone (64GB 6+) arrived in one week on the release date. Looks like they padded the 6+'s last year and this year by 2 weeks just to be cautious. I think there's a good chance they'll come on the release date as long as you don't wait to order too late on Saturday.

Edited by jtravers

Got the kids set up with cartoons this morning and thought I'd give the website a try again.

Boom.

No problems, and the 64GB Silver iPhone 6S is still tracking for delivery on 9/25. The lesson here is that waking up early is a fool's errand...

• Like 2

Got the kids set up with cartoons this morning and thought I'd give the website a try again.

Boom.

No problems, and the 64GB Silver iPhone 6S is still tracking for delivery on 9/25. The lesson here is that waking up early is a fool's errand...

I have found this the last two times I have preordered phones. I tried right as preorders were first available and had website issues where I couldn't complete an order. When I've come back at 7 AM and tried again, everything works flawlessly and I've received all phones on launch day.

Coworker ordered mine for me at work when I got in this morning. All it said was that it was backdated but didn't give any specifics as far as I can remember. lol. It's too damn early.

$400 down payment brought my payment to only $5.85 a month for my phone.