iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Did you notice that signal 2 doesn't show the connection to 1X with a LTE connection simultaneously like it did with previous iphones?

I believe this could be a sign of CSFB...

good question

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Did you notice that signal 2 doesn't show the connection to 1X with a LTE connection simultaneously like it did with previous iphones?

I believe this could be a sign of CSFB...

You're right, it only shows LTE. This may be proof, finally!

• Like 1

How is this jailbreak? Is it causing any system crashes, or freezing?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Now that 0.3 and 0.4 are out, it's been rock solid for me. You just need to follow the instructions perfectly. (Restore in iTunes, restore your backup, THEN jailbreak) And of course airplane mode, passcode off, etc.

Now that 0.3 and 0.4 are out, it's been rock solid for me. You just need to follow the instructions perfectly. (Restore in iTunes, restore your backup, THEN jailbreak) And of course airplane mode, passcode off, etc.

Who did this jailbreak? I haven't followed up on it one bit. Is it evasi0n?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Who did this jailbreak? I haven't followed up on it one bit. Is it evasi0n?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Nope, Chinese group. All the normal major jailbreak players have basically said they're done with iOS because it isn't a challenge. Well and one of them was pissed at the Chinese group for using an exploit method he found and not citing him.

I've only jailbroke once and that was when I had my 4s. If I was looking to do this purely for signal check and leave literally everything else the exact same, how would one go about. Do you recommend it? I only want it to find 8t8r sites. Nothing more.

I've only jailbroke once and that was when I had my 4s. If I was looking to do this purely for signal check and leave literally everything else the exact same, how would one go about. Do you recommend it? I only want it to find 8t8r sites. Nothing more.

en.pangu.io also once jail broken search cydia for signal 2 that's how you will find 8t8r sites
  • Like 1

Anyone buy their iPhone this week from best buy and traded in a phone and received a $300 gift card?

Need to get my wife an iPhone and its a great deal but wondering how best buy Is handling the promo and if they're giving $300 for any working smartphone like they did with their note 4 promo

lol my bad miss read your question you need to have activator installed as that is a dependency. Any help for anyone can be handled at slothog79@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing! Tweak looks awesome, nice subtle change with more accurate signal. How's the impact on battery in your opinion with more data points being used do we expect extra battery drainage?

lol my bad miss read your question you need to have activator installed as that is a dependency. Any help for anyone can be handled at slothog79@gmail.com

Btw thanks for your other tweaka as well!! Using messagepopper and bluepicker on 8.1 ????????

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing! Tweak looks awesome, nice subtle change with more accurate signal. How's the impact on battery in your opinion with more data points being used do we expect extra battery drainage?

i use it daily and notice no difference in battery.

Dang, jumped the gun I guess.

Ah well, I got mine in September so now my upgrade date is slated in the same month as new releases. I'm ok with that. ;)

(Also on easy pay because best buy wasn't doing the lease at the time)

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow, no doubt.  What is with the pandering to and popularity of the iPhone?  Seemingly, every user is either a so called expert or a wireless moron.

AJ

Wow, no doubt. What is with the pandering to and popularity of the iPhone? Seemingly, every user is either a so called expert or a wireless moron.

AJ

Because it's a great device? I don't get the constant hate towards the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 2

Wow, no doubt. What is with the pandering to and popularity of the iPhone? Seemingly, every user is either a so called expert or a wireless moron.

AJ

Seemingly, every iPhone hater is either a so called expert or a wireless moron.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1