iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Still at $240 for iPhone 5? Not bad.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Yeah. I was happy with that. Apple offered $180 which wasn't too bad and Gazelle only wanted to give me $95! The only thing is the quote from Sprint says it's only good for 45 days and who knows when the phone will get here. 

I ordered the 128/g space gray three weeks ago. Still no shipping notification yet. I was hoping the 4-6 weeks time frame was long quoted. Not looking that way now.

That's a little depressing. I was hoping the dates would move forward. I'm amazed the supply is still this constrained. 

Deleting itself?

Yeah, when I shut off the headset or airplane mode my phone, when I go to re-pair my headset, it's not there anymore.

Oh, and Zagg InvisibleShield Glass is awesome! So clean for a screen protector.

The mall kiosk that was outside of the Apple Store disappeared. I always count on them to put it on - I'm clumsy and tend to goof it up.

The mall kiosk that was outside of the Apple Store disappeared. I always count on them to put it on - I'm clumsy and tend to goof it up.

If I get a screen protector, which I never do...I always go to apple and buy one of theirs and ask them to do it. Most times if they mess it up they will just open up another package and try it out on that one.

I keep trying to set it back to "attachment" for images and everytime the upload fails (on tapatalk). It sucks because the screenshots are gigantic on the computer vs the app. Wonder if there is some update that needs to be done on the forum side to allow images to posted as attachments... Hmm Robert?

It sounds like Saurik is on it already, so hopefully a few days.

Well apparently he updated Cydia, and if you have a jailbroken iOS 8 device you can install it. Seeing that, the only jailbreak thing that I want is Signal 2, so I jailbroke my 5s. During the process, it encountered an error and I'm restoring now. I would avoid this for a little while if I were all of you.

-Anthony

• Like 3

Remotely? Signal 2. But I don't remember if newer devices can install this unless they bought it back in the iPhone 4S days. It may not show up in the Cydia store for you...

Totally forget though, anyone remember? I remember some sort of issue with Signal 2 and the iOS7 jailbreak last year.

Remotely? Signal 2. But I don't remember if newer devices can install this unless they bought it back in the iPhone 4S days. It may not show up in the Cydia store for you...

Totally forget though, anyone remember? I remember some sort of issue with Signal 2 and the iOS7 jailbreak last year.

The issue I encountered was that it wasn't iOS 7 compatible and they didn't update the payment system, so you couldn't even buy it. It was showing up, though, just with an error when clicking "buy." Using a certain repository gets you around having to pay for it. *wink*

Sent from my iPhone 6

ooooohh...  Any cool apps that are remotely like SignalCheck for iOS if you have jailbreak?  I may be interested....  :D

Yeah, there is this little known app called DontGetAniPhone.  Once opened, it repeatedly reminds the wireless network tracking user, "Don't Get An iPhone!"

:P

AJ

Yeah. I was happy with that. Apple offered $180 which wasn't too bad and Gazelle only wanted to give me $95! The only thing is the quote from Sprint says it's only good for 45 days and who knows when the phone will get here. 

That's a little depressing. I was hoping the dates would move forward. I'm amazed the supply is still this constrained. 

No what is more depressing is that on the sprint forums some people have posted their order to complain about the wait. I found a couple that were ordered 13 days before mine and they are not showing and shipping yet.

I am hoping it is because sprint is not updating that information and not that they still haven't shipping yet.

will just have to wait and see.

Anyone here with an iPhone 6 that's having trouble connecting to Spark? I live in an area blanketed with Spark yet my phone never picks it up while my friend's Galaxy s5, which is literally right next to the iPhone, almost always gets it. Should I try swapping my phone as it seems as though my phone prioritizes bands 25 and 26 over 41.

Also, now that a jailbreak is out how much longer do you think we'll have to wait until we can prioritize LTE bands manually?

Not me. I'm on band 41 all the time.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Hmm, I guess I'll have to exchange my phone over the weekend then.

You can't.

-Anthony

Really? I thought it was possible once you jailbroke, by editing the carrier PRI. I guess I was mistaken.

Hmm, I guess I'll have to exchange my phone over the weekend then.

Really? I thought it was possible once you jailbroke, by editing the carrier PRI. I guess I was mistaken.

We haven't been able to modify the PRI since the iPhone 5S came out. Something was changed security wise so we can't modify it anymore. iPhone 5 & 5C aren't subject to that problem.

• Like 1

Ah, I get it...

Now, just to be sure, is everybody here who has an iPhone 6 able to connect to Spark? I don't personally know anybody with an iPhone 6 on Sprint other than myself so I'd like to be sure it is merely a problem with the phone. Some people on the Sprint communities with iPhone 6's also have the problem I have, but then again users who go to the communities at Sprint usually wouldn't go if they didn't have an issue of some sort.