Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Sprint is not thinking long term but merging with Tmobile.

Mr.CEO is even holding fundraisings for the lady running for president and showing it via twitter.

Hey I am lobbying here guys, I want her to pick a FCC chairman that will approve the transaction.

• Like 3

What's your educated guess on how long it will take sprint to really make use of all there assets

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

but considering it takes more than their poultry Network budget I would have to say another 4 to 5 years

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Also, given Softbank and Gilat announced their partnership in February and expected commercial deployment by the end of 2016, it's safe to assume, Sprint will begin deployments using this same technology within a year.

So, this is another project that will take time to complete..

• Like 1

Here's another interesting thing

http://www.semiconductor-today.com/news_items/2016/oct/skyworks_181016.shtml

I'm happy with Sprint right now. All I want now is VoLTE but other than that I'm happy.

Do you guys think we will get 4xCA next year? Also any word on CA between TD and FDD LTE?

• Like 6

Marcelo did say " as more permits get approved, capex spending will go up". So maybe we will see a bigger push next year

So it sounds like controlled spending and not just saying we will be spending x amount but rather spend as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Here's another interesting thing

http://www.semiconductor-today.com/news_items/2016/oct/skyworks_181016.shtml

I'm happy with Sprint right now. All I want now is VoLTE but other than that I'm happy.

Do you guys think we will get 4xCA next year? Also any word on CA between TD and FDD LTE?

With it being software related I'm sure 4 ca will happen next year! Now I'm more concerned with more coverage and additional markets getting band 41/26

• Like 1

So it sounds like controlled spending and not just saying we will be spending x amount but rather spend as needed.

Yes, they set eyes on a few markets per quarter get permits approved then they get work and that's what they spend on capex for that quater

What about the towers that are only 3G will they have funding approved for upgrades

• Like 3

What about the towers that are only 3G will they have funding approved for upgrades

Honestly...who knows

Honestly...who knows

Yeah it'll be interesting to see them get those upgraded to at least dual-band LTE or even triband if possible

I've had my 3 3g only sites in Granville Ohio be approved for funding, design have been submitted and 1900 lte before end of 2016 and b41 and b26 before end of 2017.

I've had my 3 3g only sites in Granville Ohio be approved for funding, design have been submitted and 1900 lte before end of 2016 and b41 and b26 before end of 2017.

The difference between yours and mine is that mine is a GMO. So it may not get upgraded

The difference between yours and mine is that mine is a GMO. So it may not get upgraded

sorry for the confusion, mines also a gmo...

I do daily sprint zone reports and call/Tweet sprint about it. They finally launched b26 last week of two of my converted sites last week.

• Like 1