iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

I would be fine if my phone makes it in tomorrow afternoon's shipment instead of today's.  Would work out perfectly for my commute home from work, and I wouldn't have the distraction of a new phone while at the office. 

Edit:  Because lets face it.  If I can pick it up tomorrow morning before work, I am going to.  And I won't get nearly enough stuff done that I need to.  :D

I would be fine with that as well if I were to receive an answer that was yes, it will be here or no, it will be here or it will be a few weeks.  Not "We have not idea if your phone is coming in this shipment". Heck an answer of  "it is in a warehouse" or "being assembled on the line in China" is a better answer to me.  The order should be traceable regardless, that is all I am saying.

• Like 3

Been using SwiftKey and is pretty cool to use. Just have to get used to it...it has really good word prediction and auto correct though.

In fact, I am actually surprised on how well it corrects my spelling errors. I may just make this my permanent keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Mine's in Kentucky.

men-s-gettin-lucky-in-kentucky-t-shirt-v

AJ

• Like 2

How heavy are your ups shipments? Ups just told me I have a shipment (before sprint ) and I did 2 iPhone for life plans on 2 orders. Just curious if they combined them? Or I'm only getting one phone? Thanks

I have 4 iphone 6's coming and the weight listed according to UPS is 3.8 lbs.

How heavy are your ups shipments? Ups just told me I have a shipment (before sprint ) and I did 2 iPhone for life plans on 2 orders. Just curious if they combined them? Or I'm only getting one phone? Thanks

I did two orders and have two tracking numbers.

this is how it should be. It says on the website that they will not be combined into one shipment IIRC.

I ordered two and I got two shipment emails...but both had the same tracking number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered two and I got two shipment emails...but both had the same tracking number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird. I remember the site saying it wouldn't happen. Maybe they changed their mind with how many phones ended up being ordered.

I regret going to a Sprint store yesterday during my lunch and preordering. 

Now I have to wait for my specific ordered phone to get shipped there, and it looks like it would've been pretty easy to just go in at 6AM and pickup a regular iPhone 6.

Oh well..  live and learn.  Maybe I'll tell my wife her's got delayed and activate her phone on my line tomorrow.  :D

Edit:  ....or I did just get paid today.  I could go in tomorrow at 6AM and buy one at full price and then just return the unopened one I preordered whenever it comes in.  Hmmm.  The closer it gets, the less I want to wait.

Nothing on Sprints website at all about my order - except the info showing it was ordered.. haha

I wouldnt be surprised if it was 3 weeks.. of course like everyone im hoping its days not weeks.

Maybe I shouldve tried the Apple store- you have that overwhelming feeling that Apple will have its own stores stocked before say Sprint? Might be way off ..

uhhhh, yes!!!

Edit... In case some of you get your phones before me haha. I have sub'd the thread and can't wait for notifications... Whichever device it may be on!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I was bored and happened to find this online about UPS/Sprint.

http://bcove.me/r8fz841g

i saw a similar video about the UPS / Sprint warehouse near the airport a few months back and was surprised that someone mentioned recently in one of the threads that Sprint uses Fed Ex. I don't think that's true unless they changed distributors or use Fed Ex for certain things. But with a whole UPS warehouse at your disposal why would they use someone else?

TS

TS