11 people in Framily?

acadiel

Same thing happened to my Framily account.

I am the originator of the account and one day mine looked the same with 11 total lines.

Sprint sent one an e-mail advising them that they were kicked out.

Fortunately, that guy was cool about it.

Mav.  :ninja:

Same thing happened to my Framily account.

I am the originator of the account and one day mine looked the same with 11 total lines.

Sprint sent one an e-mail advising them that they were kicked out.

Fortunately, that guy was cool about it.

Mav.   :ninja:

Well, it appears to have been me that was kicked out; I got the dreaded note.  However, I think I'm in a new one now which only had 8 when I joined, so I'm safe :)

• Like 1

What happened here??

It is the Duggar Framily.

:P

AJ

The Dugger family would need several Framily accounts!

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I've been confirmed as like #9 on someone's plan, so I'm Ok now. Hit a local LTE tower yesterday and boy, it was nice. I think I'm going to like this $35 with 3GB, but might go to the $45 for unlimited when they light up LTE.

You they always kick the oldest.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Wait, I'm confused by this....what do you mean by 'the oldest'?  I would have assumed in a case like this (though I'm surprised Framilies aren't auto-locked the moment they hit 10 anyway) that the most recent person added that put it over the limit would be kicked back out.

Wait, I'm confused by this....what do you mean by 'the oldest'? I would have assumed in a case like this (though I'm surprised Framilies aren't auto-locked the moment they hit 10 anyway) that the most recent person added that put it over the limit would be kicked back out.

You are correct. I have no clue why I said oldest. It happened with mine. I jumped to 11 for a few hours. The newest that joined was removed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

By the way, I'm glad to see this post from you AJ.   I was starting to think you were Catholic and had decided to give up S4GRU during Lent.  ;)

Yes, though I am surprised you noticed, I have been away from S4GRU.  I have my reasons, and I will explain soon in the Premier thread.

AJ

• Like 1

Hoping the glitch on my account gets fixed so i have the 7th framily member joined on/before the 9th.   (had 7, but one got dropped for no reason-trying to get them back on it)

I do notice the account notices I get about people joining or leaving are somewhat behind the number of Framily members noted in MySprint. Their system must have serious back end synchronization issues.

I do notice the account notices I get about people joining or leaving are somewhat behind the number of Framily members noted in MySprint. Their system must have serious back end synchronization issues.

I noticed the same thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...